August 21, 2023

As we see SMOKE RISING from enemy-set FIRES, the Father is CHALLENGING us to KEEP ARISING…
I awakened at 1:29am and grabbed my dream journal, as I heard the Father begin to speak:

KEEP ARISING
“KEEP ARISING until your enemies have been PUT BENEATH YOUR FEET. Don’t WORRY if they keep THROWING SCHEMES at you. KEEP ARISING in response, knowing WE WILL WIN! KEEP ARISING means to CONTINUE to BELIEVE My PROMISES for your Land. KEEP ARISING means DECLARING with more and more CONVICTION that, ‘You have LOST and we have WON!’ KEEP ARISING are your words of WORSHIP and SONGS of PRAISE. KEEP ARISING is REHEARSING everything I have done for you in the past, and everything I have PROMISED that the FUTURE HOLDS for you and your Nation. KEEP ARISING is like Holy Spirit SMOKE RISING and FILLING the SIGHT of the enemy so that they CANNOT SEE what is before them. KEEP ARISING means WORDS of HOPE for a GOOD FUTURE declared into the atmosphere until the AIRWAVES are BLOCKED, and the enemy COMMUNICATIONS are CUT. (Here is a sample declaration: ‘I declare that the ground the enemy burned will now become very rich, fertile ground that will yield one hundredfold crops!’) The POWER released as you KEEP ARISING will cause them to RUN OUT of AMMUNITION and then you will WITNESS the RATS TURNING ON ONE ANOTHER, as their ship SINKS—never to rise again. The darkness thinks you will FOLD and COWER in FEAR before their ONSLAUGHT. Let’s SURPRISE them, shall we? KEEP ARISING in My POWER and tell the enemy, ‘You are UNDER MY FEET!’ VICTORY IS ASSURED AS YOU KEEP ARISING.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. Thank you Father for these words we which I will personalize against the recent attacks on my health(my throat, my voice, my breathing)
    I will arise in Your healing and minister healing to countless others in Jesus name!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Similar attacks here too, Friend! RECEIVED, on my behalf and on all others In Him! BLESSINGS!

      Delete
  2. PRAISE THE LORD !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog