August 22, 2023

THE LIFE THAT I SMILE UPON

“When I see My HEART DISPLAYED in My Children, it PUTS A HUGE SMILE ON MY FACE. When you PRAY for one another’s needs and ENCOURAGE those who are facing difficult circumstances, My GLORY is released, and it will bring forth good fruit. When you OBEY the PROMPTINGS of My Spirit to SHARE My LOVE or to PRAY for someone, My Kingdom BREAKS through and My HEART IS BLESSED. When you DRAW ASIDE just to be with Me, My HEART LEAPS FOR JOY, and I will POUR Myself into you. When you WORSHIP and PRAISE Me with EVERYTHING that is within you, My Spirit COVERS you with My GLORY, and you will SEE with My eyes and your FAITH will SOAR, and My HEART WILL REJOICE with you. When you EAT My Word and LISTEN to the voice of My prophets, know that I will REVEAL Myself to you and that My heart APPROVES of your SEEKING My voice. There are man’s ways that I DO NOT smile upon. If your ‘ministry’ is based on FINDING FAULT with others and on CRITICIZING them, be WARNED that what you are SOWING, you will REAP. Let Me say it PLAINLY, you are working for the darkness and not for the light. Repent, come out of AGREEMENT with the RELIGIOUS SPIRIT, and you will begin to walk in FREEDOM and TRUE LIGHT. It is not DIFFICULT to live a LIFE THAT I CAN SMILE UPON. What MAKES ME SMILE is your SURRENDER to Me, your LOVE for Me and for one another, and your YIELDING to My Spirit. THE LIFE THAT I SMILE UPON is filled with PEACE, LOVE, and a DEEP KNOWING that you are APPROVED by Me. Look up! I AM SMILING ON YOU RIGHT NOW!”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 


 

Comments

  1. Oh, My Word, Lord! What a BEAUTIFUL One You Are! My heart LEAPS with JOY, JOY AND MORE JOY, UNPARALLELED! I love YOU with ALL that I am, ALL that I have and ALL that I SHALL BE, ALL that You shall BLESS ME WITH, Father! The REINFORCEMENT to STAY WITH YOU, POUR OUT MY HEART AS HOLY SPIRIT PROMPTS ME, the OVERPOWERING PROPHETIC URGINGS! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Lord! When others hurt, my heart hurts too! God Bless Diana, God Bless ALL who read this Word and the Commenters! Amen & Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing, beautiful word!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, yes! Took me a gazillion words to express what you so succinctly expressed! BUT GOD! I was OVERCOME!πŸ™πŸ»✝️❤️

      Delete
  3. Praise You Lord Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing teacher you are! Lovingly remind us what we are sowing! Thank you, Father I will be more aware. Thank you Diana for bringing forth this word!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ❤️πŸ™πŸ»✝️πŸ’–

      Delete
  5. There are no words to say how much I love you .There are no words so I won't even try There are no words worthy of you're sacrifice so lord I give my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ™πŸ»✝️❤️πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ»✝️❤️❤️πŸ’œ❤️

      Delete
  6. Such Beautiful Words The Father gives! I'm so Glad the Father lead me to Ure channel! I can't wait for the next Word He will give! Such a Lovely Father! He makes me smile and He lights my heart with his Love! Bless U Diana!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog