August 26, 2022

I HAVE LAID THE AXE TO THE ROOT OF THE TREE

“My Army of Light, I want you to see with your spiritual eyes what I AM doing behind the scenes of the events that you see happening in the natural realm. Realize that what you see unfolding in the natural only has the APPEARANCE of POWER and CONTROL. This appearance is PROPPED UP by the LYING MEDIA because they CONTROL most of the information flow, and they give a PLATFORM to those CONNIVING, DESPERATE ones who are trying to CONVINCE the world they are in POWER. I have OPENED UP platforms where TRUTH can be shared, and I have TAUGHT others how to fly under the radar so that they AVOID the censors. The TRUTH WILL OUT because My Spirit is the SPIRIT OF TRUTH, and His voice TRUMPS all the LIARS and SCHEMERS. My Spirit of Truth can BLOW OPEN their LIES, CORRUPTION, and PERVERSION in an INSTANT of TIME—in fact, you should look for that to happen. You may wonder why I have not ALREADY DONE THAT? It is because I needed My Sons and Daughters to AWAKEN to their AUTHORITY in the BLOOD, to be STRENGTHENED by BATTLING with Me for the VICTORY so that you will be able to MAINTAIN the FREEDOM I bring. Those partnered with darkness have been using their LITTLE MACHETES to HACK DOWN the strong OAK TREE of the United States, and they have DAMAGED it; but I will come to SAVE, HEAL, and RESTORE it. They were so focused on DESTROYING you that they didn’t see Me wield My HUGE, LONG-HANDLED AXE against their dark, ugly tree. I HAVE LAID MY AXE TO THE ROOT OF THEIR TREE, and it will FALL and be BURNED in My FIRES of JUDGMENT and JUSTICE. My LIGHT will TRIUMPH over the darkness.”

MATTHEW 3:10 (AMP) “And already the axe (of God’s judgment) is swinging toward the root of the trees; therefore, every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.”

Diana Larkin 

A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Hallelujah! Thank you, Father! Thank you, Diana, for your obedience to the Lord! I am very thankful for the Father’s life-giving words. May God continue to bless you, Diana, and this ministry to so many. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Commenter above, you've stated everything PERFECTLY!
      I'll simply echo these PERFECT sentiments!
      Thank You!
      May God Bless You MIGHTILY!

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Father - I receive it, believe it, declare it and decree it, in Jesus’ Mighty Name!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in agreement with you - I receive it, believe it, declare it and decree it, in Jesus’ Mighty Name!!

      Delete
  3. I had a dream on 8/26/23 around 3 am. I dreamed that I was driving around in a crowded parking lot trying to find an empty space to park. I had both of my front windows rolled down which I never do in real life. All of a sudden I see this little girl (toddler) thrown out of a car. She looked like she was unconscious or worse. I slammed on the breaks and grabbed my phone to dial 911 (if in real life I would have most likely ran to her to see if I could help her and called 911 while protecting her). All of a sudden a man’s hand grabbed my left arm and started rubbing a liquid into my wrist. I started to feel woozy. I was struggling and someone on my right side grabbed my right arm and did the same rubbing of liquid on that wrist. Then someone from behind started to rub same liquid into my eyes. I screamed out to the Lord, Father God save me! Twice I screamed this and then blacked out. I awoke in a hospital bed and then I woke up in real life. Wow! so scary but I was so happy when I woke up in the hospital bed as I knew my Father saved me!! I love my God❤️. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Talk about vivid, powerful, scary, indeed! Thank God we utilize the Spiritual Tools available to us in these situations, dream or not! God is with us, Rhonda! Thank you for sharing with us! God Bless you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog