August 27, 2023


ANGELS, WATCHERS, AND HOLY ONES
“We’ve been talking about how LONELY and how MISUNDERSTOOD you have been as a part of My REMNANT. I have used social media platforms that were designed to CARRY the enemy’s LIES and TEMPTATIONS to be used to CARRY My messages of ENCOURAGEMENT and My GLORY. I want to BROADEN your VISION even more of the SUPPORT that is ALL AROUND you. Open your SPIRITUAL EYES and see all around you are My ANGELS, WATCHERS, and HOLY ONES who have been DISPATCHED in UNPRECEDENTED numbers to SERVE, PROTECT, DEFEND, PROVIDE, and to CARRY OUT your decrees, declarations, and prayers. Your own GUARDIAN ANGELS SING SONGS of DESTINY over you, as they PARTNER with you to REACH the FULNESS of your PURPOSES in Me. My ANGELS bring you MESSAGES from Heaven. They will DIRECT you to certain Scriptures, they will CALL your ATTENTION to SIGNS and WONDERS, and POSITION you to MINISTER My LIFE and LOVE to others. WATCHERS are DISPATCHED from My Throne, as your cries for JUDGMENT, JUSTICE, and RIGHTEOUSNESS to be RESTORED go forth from your lips. Once the WATCHERS have been dispatched, NOTHING will STOP them from bringing DESTRUCTION to those who PLOT and CARRY OUT evil plans. My HOLY ONES are My COUNCIL who will RELEASE to you DREAMS, VISIONS, and REVELATIONS about My PLANS and PURPOSES for your life and your Nation. They supply COMFORT in knowing I have GOOD and POWERFUL plans that you can ALIGN your DECREES, DECLARATIONS, and PRAYERS with and to CALL THEM FORTH into being. Realize you are FAR FROM ALONE and that I really do have you COVERED! Together, you are a GREAT COMPANY ushering in LIGHT and GLORY and BREAKING OPEN the birth of a NEW DAWN and a new era of PEACE and PLENTY.”
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. This made me weep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so comforting and reassuring like a cozy blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful confirmation of the dreams and visions I receive. Mostly urging me to pray. They are very quick, and when I’m just waking up or falling asleep. This morning, I had a vision. Mount Rushmore, up close, the Presidents came down, I saw their full bodies, in a circle they jumped up and gave each other high 5’s, and I heard ‘victory’!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leona (Alberta, Canada)August 27, 2023 at 2:22 PM

    This word from the Father is so beautiful, so wondrous, so tender hearted, that I cried.
    Even my Guardian Angels sing over me… tears streamed down when I read that.
    No one has ever sang songs of destiny over me… I am overwhelmed with this loving word from the Lord. Bless the Lord Oh my soul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this glimpse into Heaven of the roles of angels, watchers, and holy ones, and their mighty work on our behalf - our people, our nations - to bring down the darkness and usher in the new dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bless You, oh Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love and cherish all the comments above! Truly anointed! As Leona wrote, "Bless The Lord, Oh, my Soul." ("Bless The Lord, My Soul" is a song from the musical "Godspell."

    ReplyDelete
  8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXttZ5rd1Qk

    Leona, forgive me! There are 2 similar songs! The one you speak of I was unfamiliar with, "Bless The Lord, Oh, My Soul," link above. I am familiar with another song, the above I spoke of! DIVINE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZZulHl0X4M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hallelujah! Thank you, Lord. Seems like you answered my question on exactly what is my guardian angel doing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Lord for speaking through Diana and for your encouragement. I wept when I read this too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog