August 29, 2023


VANQUISHING LOVE

This morning, I caught a flash of love from His eyes, and it penetrated my heart, and I was undone.

“ALL I DO PROCEEDS FROM LOVE. The GIFTS I give, the BLESSINGS I pour out, the course CORRECTIONS, the heart CLEANSINGS  are all MOTIVATED BY MY GREAT LOVE FOR YOU. Even My EXPOSURE, JUDGMENT, and ANGER against those partnered with EVIL, is MOTIVATED by My LOVE. I do not want them to continue HEAPING UP even more EVIL upon their lives that further OBSCURES My FACE and My LOVE from them. The HARSH JUDGMENTS I AM about to UNLEASH against the SERIAL USERS of people to gain POWER and to satisfy their GREEDY LUSTS will STOP THE FLOOD OF EVIL they have unleashed on the INNOCENT. Keep this in mind as you see the FLOOD of judgment flow over your enemies—EXPOSURES, JUSTICE, DEATH—that it is MOTIVATED BY MY LOVE for them and My LOVE for you. Evil must be STOPPED, or it will continue its CANCEROUS GROWTH until the body or the nation is CONSUMED and DIES. I AM the God of LIFE, and My judgments will MAKE WAY for a CLEANSING, COMPLETE RESTORATION, and the BEAUTY of HOLINESS to REST on your lives and your Land. ALL I DO PROCEEDS FROM LOVE.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

  1. May we all see the Truth, the Way and the Light 🕯️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen & Amen! Thank you! God BLESS you!

      Delete
  2. Our God is so awesome. There are no words that can speak to the wonderous love that I feel in my heart for him and for all people. The terrible destruction that is coming, although directed toward those who follow evil will be hard to see. Psalm 91:7-8 were brought to mind when I read todays blog. v7 "A thousand shall fall by thy side and ten thousand at thy right hand but it will not come night thee" v8 "Only with thine eyes shall thou behold and see the reward of the wicked"...it will still be hard to see but it is necessary and I give thanks to our great God for his mercy in bringing judgement to restore his way of love and peace for those of us who worship him and want to help bring others into his way. No matter the sin, for God's love is greater to cover and forgive that sin. He welcome's all with arms wide open. Bless you Diana for your sweetness and grace to share God's word with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melody, for your heartfelt expression! Rejoice with your MELODIOUS voice!

      Delete
  3. Amen! To God be the Glory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "ALL I DO PROCEEDS FROM
    L❤VE".....such weighty, meaty words to meditate upon.
    Thank you Father.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vengeance is Yours, Heavenly Father!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen. Thank you Lord for your love and protection.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog