August 31, 2023


RECEIVE MY POWER

“As we TRANSITION out of the SEASON of CONSECRATION and PREPARATION and begin to move into the GREAT TURNAROUND, the BRILLIANT BREAKTHROUGH I have promised for your Nation (and out into the world), make sure that you have POSITIONED yourself to RECEIVE MY POWER. I want you so EMPOWERED, so firmly PLANTED in who I AM and who you are in Me that NOTHING the enemy tries will cause you ALARM. In fact, I want you to ARISE in such BOLDNESS and POWER that you GRAB every plot and scheme and THROW IT TO THE GROUND and STOMP ON IT because My Son thoroughly DEFEATED the enemy, and the enemy is UNDER YOUR FEET. Jesus’ VICTORY is your VICTORY to ENFORCE. RECEIVE MY POWER to ENFORCE this VICTORY and to CRUSH all the wicked DEATH AGENDAS. RECEIVE MY POWER and DEMAND that EXPOSURE, JUDGMENT, and JUSTICE be released against those partnered with darkness. As you RECEIVE MY POWER, you will receive BOLDNESS and COURAGE, and it will release in you the AUTHORITY gained by My Son’s DEATH and RESURRECTION. That AUTHORITY has the right to DEMAND an END to TYRANNICAL RULE, DEATH SCHEMES, and the STEALING of your RESOURCES. It is TIME for you to say, ‘STOP IT!’ ‘NO MORE!’ On this last day of the preparation time, POSITION yourself before Me, and ASK for and you will RECEIVE MY POWER.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 







Comments

  1. Hallelujah! September, a month to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Lord. I ask for and receive Your Power to walk in the authority Jesus paid for with His life .
    I am no wimp. I am Your warrior princess!!!!💃

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen I’m hearing Isaiah 38:11 was trying to write Isaiah 58:11 Anyone else? Thank you so very much Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Authority Boldness Courage Power - we RECEIVE this, Father! And ACT with it NOW! We are ROARING LIONS! The darkness shall tremble in OUR PRESENCE! They shall fear us! Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Diana for being such a wonderful servant of God🙏 I wanted to share that my daughter had surgery a few days ago and before the surgeon started he led the team in a prayer for my daughter!! I’ve been a nurse for 40 years and I’ve NEVER heard of that happening Hallelujah God IS moving✝️🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't our Father soooo good.
      I had surgery myself 5 months ago and just before general anaesthesia,a nurse asked what music I would like and she set her phone to play worship music for me. That felt soooo good😄

      Delete
    2. Thank you Father God for raising up Diana for such a time as this to give us your word and to create for us a community where your love, presence,comfort, encouragement and strengthening are felt and received❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤.

      Delete
  6. Am I the only one who noticed the words, "on this LAST DAY of the preparation time"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, that stood out to me as well!

      Delete
    2. Definitely noticed and took note. — Last Day of Preparation Time

      Delete
  7. WOW, Guys! ❤️ these comments TESTIMONIES! “On this last day…”❤️. WE ARE WELL-EQUIPPED- Praise God!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog