August 4, 2023


NEVER LOSE THE WONDER

“One of the secrets of keeping your relationship with Me ALIVE, GROWING, and EVER DEEPENING is to NEVER LOSE THE WONDER of who I AM. I AM the POWERFUL, LIGHT-FILLED BEING that sits on the Throne in Revelation 4, and I AM the SUFFERING SERVANT who walked the dusty roads, ate and laughed with those who followed Me, who healed the sick and dying, and who LOVED so greatly that I DIED IN YOUR PLACE. NEVER LOSE THE WONDER of such POWER and MAJESTY and such LOVE and HUMILITY. Imagine the POWER RELEASED to form GALAXIES and your WORLD. Imagine a child’s DELIGHT in being DRAWN onto the LAP of Jesus. Imagine the Spirit of God HOVERING over the DARKNESS and DEVASTATION of the first creation, and look around at the AMAZING BLUEPRINT He came up with for your world. Imagine the FIRE and POWER released by Holy Spirit onto ORDINARY MEN who TURNED THE WORLD UPSIDE DOWN. NEVER LOSE THE AWE AND WONDER of who I AM, what I have DONE, and the FUTURE of FULFILLMENT I AM inviting you into. HOLDING ONTO the AWE and WONDER of who I AM will KEEP you CLOSE to My HEART, you will never be BORED, and you will FIND YOUR PLACE in My Kingdom. NEVER LOSE THE WONDER.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 







Comments

  1. Thank you! My soul leaps with tears of joy! My words are not enough Diana to express how grateful your faithfulness to our Heavenly Father! Some days I feel like I have an iron dome over my prayers but today I know he’s heard me. I may not hear his voice anymore, but I know he still loves me because of the hearts! He will find a way! I feel your hugs too now! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rest and refreshment are yours now!

      Delete
    2. Amen! Love all you’ve spoken from the ❤️!

      Delete
    3. Yes, He loves you so much!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Word, Diana! We love you beyond what mere words may express Father!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•Š️reminds me of this song ๐ŸŽถ May we never lose our wonder https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAjHNkE51dU

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment