August 6, 2023


CONFIRMATION PHOTOS OF “CRACKS OF LIGHT!”
I posted a photo of a cloud formation that I had taken yesterday afternoon because I heard the Spirit say “cracks of light” as I took the picture. I could see His glory coming through the crack that had opened in the sky. As I was rereading yesterday’s word, “I Will Carry the Weight”, I realized the words “CRACKS OF LIGHT” appeared in that word!!! I was stunned! My picture of the cracks of light that I posted was then confirmed by another on Twitter who posted a cracks of light photo! Here is what the word said yesterday, “Your intercession continues to OPEN CRACKS OF LIGHT that will PIERCE the DARKNESS of DECEPTION and DELUSION that is over the people. It will make a difference in how severe a JOLT the AWAKENING will cause when you have been preparing people’s hearts with your prayers.” Wow, Father, thank you for writing this word in Your clouds! 
PROVERBS 15:30 (AMPC) “The light in the eyes (of him who is joyful) rejoices the hearts of others, and good news nourishes the bones.”
PROVERBS 15:30 (TPT) “Eyes that focus on what is beautiful bring joy to the heart, and hearing a good report refreshes and strengthens the inner being.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 










Comments

  1. Amen. Strengthen us, Lord, as we continue to intercede for those with blinders on their eyes and plugs in their ears. Thank You for Your faithful servants who receive Your revelations to pass on to us so we can join forces with Your Angel Armies to combat this overwhelming evil that has tried to take Your beautiful work of creation and destroy it. To God be the Glory. Amen and Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMEN
      And Lord, thank you for all the encouragement You give us along the way.
      You are GOOD Lord, so
      so good to us.

      Delete
    2. Extremely well-thought-out commentary! RECEIVED! Amen & Amen!

      Delete
    3. It is an amazing season!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A DARK RULER IS DEPOSED