August 8, 2023


A TSUNAMI OF LIFE

As I was enjoying the Father’s presence this morning, I found myself with Him on a sandy beach in a protected cove, looking out at the vast ocean. I could see a tsunami forming, but I was not afraid. This is what I heard Him say:

“A TSUNAMI OF LIFE is forming not too far from the shoreline. When it WASHES over you, LIFE will CHANGE in many WONDERFUL WAYS. This TSUNAMI will bring an EMPOWERING of My Spirit to WALK in My ways and to help BRING IN the HARVEST of souls that will SUDDENLY be AWAKENED to My LOVE and My POWER. This TSUNAMI OF LIFE will bring HIDDEN and STOLEN TREASURES back to you—FINANCES, RELATIONSHIPS, HEALTHY BODIES and MINDS will come as I FLOOD the world with My GOODNESS. What comes as a BLESSING to My own and to those SEEKING Me, will serve to DESTROY the CORRUPT, the COMPROMISED, and the EVIL-DOERS. My TSUNAMI OF LIFE will wash over them REMOVING their MASKS, FACADES, and their PROTECTIONS and all their DEATH AGENDAS and PERVERSE HEARTS will be on DISPLAY. My TSUNAMI will bring JUDGMENT and JUSTICE, and I will clear the way for NEW LIFE, A NEW ERA to begin. ANCHOR yourself in Me and CALL FORTH MY TSUNAMI OF LIFE.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

  1. Come O TSUNAMI OF LIFE!
    Come and flood our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has brought me to this point through prayers and visions the time is near it's not far off.I am relaxed,patient and waiting one of those visions produced this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,11/4/21
    Strange dream about God's plan.I saw a rod of sorts p/u like pieces of tiny bits of paper(?) and move them to a different location like by static electricity.The bits of paper were ever they where placed clinged to one another and assumed the correct color needed.The message was "INFINITELY PERFECT" is God's Will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a cool dream showing God’s master plan that fits together perfectly!

      Delete
  3. Amรฉn. Aleluya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Diana, thank you for these wise words from God.
    Yours in Christ, Lisa

    Yes! Tsunami come! All praise and glory in Your name Father God as well with the Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

    Matthew 7:24-27
    24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.” Amen and Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An encouraging and powerful message ! Thank you, for sharing.
    The crashing of the titans has begun! Let us shout victory in the name of The Lord our God !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise the Name of the Lord King of kings Lord of Lords. King of Israel and all the earth .Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana, you are such a blessing! I love your sweet, humble presentation - you & the Holy Spirit make a great team bringing us encouragement weekly! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful Word! Impossible to choose which parts to quote,
    as it ALL is uplifting, confident in our glorious futures!

    Thank You isn't nearly enough Father for your mercy long-suffering your ingenious plans for delivering us from the evil pervading the earth at this time!

    We stand steadfast, battling right alongside You, listening, watching, obeying! With your Angel Armies guiding us!

    Your Son, Holy Spirit, our Christian allies in this battle!

    We are your co-laborers now and always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maui burned 8/8. I pray that victims at that fire were brought home ✝️ and found themselves on the same peaceful beach.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog