August 9, 2023


EMPTY WORDS, EMPTY THREATS, EMPTY ACTIONS

“The enemy is FILLING the airwaves and media screens with ACCUSING WORDS, THREATS, and PROMISES of more LAWSUITS and further CONTROL over your lives. DO NOT FEEL OVERWHELMED OR HELPLESS! I AM allowing the enemy to SET THEMSELVES UP for a CRASHING FALL and RUDE EXPOSURE of all their LIES and UGLY SCHEMES. Because you have been PUSHING BACK darkness and using your AUTHORITY to BRING TO NOTHING the enemy’s plans and schemes, they are now SPEWING EMPTY WORDS, EMPTY THREATS, and EMPTY ACTIONS. They are so DESPERATE to HIDE their EVIL and to keep CONTROL over you that they are making SLOPPY, FOOLISH DECISIONS that will contribute to their DOWNFALL. As they DOUBLE DOWN on FRANTICALLY pushing their BOGUS AGENDAS forward, you TRIPLE DOWN on calling for their EXPOSURE and DECLARING that all their evil schemes will BLOW UP in their FACES. Declare that they are now speaking EMPTY WORDS, mouthing EMPTY THREATS, and releasing USELESS, EMPTY ACTIONS. SUDDENLY, DOWN GOES the SHIP, the HOUSE of CARDS COLLAPSES, and the WALL CRUMBLES. NO FEAR, Army of Light! VICTORY IS ASSURED!”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 







Comments

  1. Dear Diane, this is a follow up from me, Lisa. I was looking for discernment regarding the howling wind. I was not fearful. After I wrote the words above to you for as a request, I lit a white candle that I always have handy for spiritual moments. I did prayed to Father God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit to protect me from anything evil that may be around me declaring this prayer through the blood of Jesus Christ. I am still, not afraid, more curious than anything. I do put on the full armor of God each and every day.

    Thank you for all the words that you give us from heaven so that we may be prepared, to send up declarations of defeat for the darkness, offer praise/thanksgiving and feel joy in what is about to be the most important time in our lives.

    Sincerely, yours in Jesus Christ, Lisa.

    PS not long after I wrote my request to you, lit the white candle and prayed the howling wind stopped! Not sure what this means, however, I will be able to get a good nights sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, this was quite an experience! I would say that the howling wind sound was probably not from the Lord because it was disturbing your sleep and it went away after you prayed the blood of Jesus over your life. Good learning experience in discerning the source of an unusual experience! I’m so blessed that you are being encouraged by what I share! Blessings!

      Delete
    2. Diana, thank you for getting back to me and with your valuable advice. I forgot to mention that I also put blessed Holy anointing oil around all of my doors. Evil, darkness or whatever you want to call, it is denied access to me and all that is me, in Jesus Christ’s holy name!

      Delete
  2. Last night, I was also awakened by a sound like a howl, forlorn. I prayed the Lord’s Prayer immediately and asked for protection. I didn’t hear anything else after that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just commented about the forlorn howl. I also got goosebumps, which I believed Holy Spirit was with me.

      Delete
  3. Funny thing, I live in Texas on the border of Juarez Mexico and We too heard the howling wind. All of of sudden the wind broke out of nowhere and it made a howling sound. I wasn't afraid nor my husband. The wind made a mess. My husband painted the side of our doors with red paint. We feel protected by the blood of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog