BIBLICAL MEANING OF NUMBERS 


BIBLICAL MEANING OF NUMBERS-Some sources: E. W. Bullinger's book "Numbers in Scripture", John Paul Jackson's course "Biblical Dream Interpretation" several online Bible based websites.

Most numbers in the Bible have both a positive meaning & a negative meaning-Holy Spirit will help you discern which He's trying to communicate. Troy Brewer is also a good resource on meanings of numbers-Numbers that Preach, book and YouTube.


2:22 Number of second person of the Godhead-Word, witness, multiply, divide, friendship. Relevant Scripture reference: Isaiah 22:22


3:33 Number of Godhead-Triune God, Divine perfection, solid, real, perfect witness, all that there is. Relevant Scripture: Jeremiah 3:33


4:44 Number of reign, humility, God's creation, world & city number, universal, material completeness, Holy Spirit, 4 corners of the earth, 4 seasons, 4 winds, angelic activity, realm of Holy Spirit, tides


5:55 Number of grace/redemption/anointing, Divine strength added to & made perfect in our weakness, Divine favor, 5 stones of David- Judgment & grace, new song, 5 fold ministry gifts, triple grace.


10:10 Number of journey, wilderness, nurture, helping others out of the wilderness, Pastor, cycle of completeness, the law, testimony, ordinal perfection.


11:11 Number of transition, standing in the gap, prophet, an addition to Divine order (10), subtraction of rule (12), disorder, mighty deeds & acts (David had 11 mighty men)


Repeated numbers always indicate more emphasis or perhaps a Biblical reference.


A PROPHETIC STORY TOLD IN TIME STAMPS:

The last 48 hours I've seen multiple significant time stamps. When I lined them all up, the Holy Spirit gave me a story to go along with the Biblical meanings of the numbers.


11:11 The prophetic has announced


12:12 God's government is coming from Heaven to be established on the earth.


12:34 It has already begun in perfect order with


1:11 God's Beloved Son working things in


7:11 perfection and carrying us through the transition of


11:11 the eleventh hour, as He speaks through the prophets.


4:44 Angelic winds are hitting cities and governments with


7:11 perfect spiritual accuracy and undergirded by prophetic declarations.


2:22 Father, Son, and Spirit witness to this rescue plan


3:33 from the Mighty 3 in 1.


Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Last day of 2023=123123
    Can u tell us about this ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s stunning! I see “1:23” quite often! To me it means everything is taking place in His right order. Double would be confirmation!

      Delete
  2. The Lord has been speaking to me with numbers for the last couple of months. Thank you for your insight here Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Diana for this eye opening information
    Numbers have been popping up very much so for quite some time, especially after a very prophetic dream in which angels were very active over assignments they were given …
    And now lately, those numbers are showing up increasingly, and I know in my spirit that we are just on the edge of great reveals and Exodus rescue !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana or anyone. Can you tell me the significance of 777?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, 7 has to do with perfection/completion, perfect ordination to name a few. I have been taught that a triple means it’s from God and He is placing His stamp on it. I take it to Holy Spirit in prayer and ask if there’s anything else that He want you to know and confirm it with scripture. Hope this helps! Blessings πŸ’žπŸ•Š️

      Delete
    2. I keep seeing 11:22. This is my BD. I also wrote a check one time that was 1122.57 which is also my BD and on the way home, I saw an eagle. Any ideas what this means?

      Delete
    3. Sometimes God shows us repeating numbers because He wants us to know He’s thinking of us and values us so much! He is celebrating the day you were born! 11=transition and the prophetic, 22=illumination, 5=grace, 7=spiritual perfection. Very cool birthdate! Blessings!

      Delete
  5. My husband was a worship leader at one time, and also gave away selected music to friends. EVERY TIME he selected a group of songs—Christian OR secular, there was message from the Lord in the song titles—EVERY TIME! God is still giving messages out today, in new formats: Diana’s through numbers, us as I got the message or story while typing up the song list. Diana gets a message through numbers and dreams. He is “pulling out all stops” to tell us what He is doing! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing how all of us have been/are seeing #s/combos increasingly! Enjoying hearing all discuss their experiences! Ty Diana! The “AWESOME-NEST”πŸ₯° story is yours, Diana! Weaved together for you by Spirit! M.A.G.odlyπŸ™πŸ»✝️.A. COOL! Our Dad is THE COOLEST DAD EVER!πŸ™πŸ»✝️😎πŸ₯°❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I didn’t even realize you had a blog but beachblinde told me on X so yay! I found u!! Esther (Michelle)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Sweet Diana I'm not a prophetic dreamer usually until I had this most unusual, clear and and somehow must be prophetic dream. I have no dream interpretation skills but I want to get this to somebody like yourself who can help me understand what this means. Is there a way?
    sondrageniesee@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a secure email: AWatchmansJournal@protonmail.com

      Delete
  9. I've been seeing, for at least a year, 11s almost every time I glance at the clock to check the time. 4:11... 3:11... 7:11... also frequently 1:11 and 11:11. I haven't known exactly what it means, but I feel a peace and a reassurance God is in control. It causes me to pause and praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks!!! We love you Diana!!! πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diana,
    I keep seeing 11:22. This is my BD. I also wrote a check one time that was 1122.57 which is also my BD and on the way home, I saw an eagle. Any ideas what this means?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can you recommend an online resource for study on the bibical meaning of numbers. I used to use biblestudy.org until I read under their Dictionary of Christian Terms that they do not believe in the Trinity. Blessings, thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pastor TroyBrewer, YouTube videos and book “ Numbers that Preach “

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog