NOTES FROM VIDEO WITH BRIAN PALENCIA: 20 BENEFITS OF SPEAKING IN TONGUES
Benefits of Speaking in Unknown/Heavenly Tongues:
By Brian Palencia
.
1. Edify, empower, Charge your Spirit
2. You're praying the Will of GOD / PERFECT Prayer / Will ALWAYS Get
Answered--Always comes to Pass!
3. Increases your spiritual sensitivity
4. Increases & builds up your Faith
5. Results in more supernatural dreams/visions/encounters/prophetic
insight
6. The demonic realm canNOT understand you // they HATE it!!!
7. Renews your mind by aligning your mind to the Mind of CHRIST
8. You're speaking the Mysteries of GOD, which includes reading from
your book of Destiny (Ps 139:16), to which your assigned angels heed
and carry out to have HIS revealed will for you. You're preparing the
way for your ahead of time by praying out your Destiny
9. A weapon of Spiritual warfare
10. EMPOWERS you to overcome & walk in victory over sin and the flesh
(those who haven't received the Baptism of the H.S. and/or refuse
the gift of unknown tongues, they struggle to live spiritually/be
spiritual, bc they lack the source of Power.
11. Helps bring things up to your remembrance
12. Increased discernment due to aligning to the Mind of CHRIST/HIS
Spirit
13. You are able to express the deepest spiritual emotions in a spiritually purr way (inexplicable, ecstatic Joy; groanings/travail).
14. Your cup runs over; overflows; love, Joy, Peace
15. Opens up the flow of the prophetic, word of knowledge, wisdom, love, etc
.
16. It is an entry point of all other gifts to manifest, as GODs Spirit Wills.
17. It is the Most Supernatural thing you can do as a believer while on
the earth.
18. Fosters your Divine Union with GOD
19. Intercession
=================================
.
- Freeflow of praying in tongues increases and flows easier as youpractice. The flow of your tongues reflects how much you practice/ exercise your gift.
- the more faithful you are in consistent exercise of this gift, eventually, new tongues will be given
===================================
Levels of praying in tongues:
.
1. Loud: warfare /Shouts of Joy & Glee
1A. Singing in tongues (intimate & beautiful)
2. Normal flow
3. Under your breath/whispers (covert praying in open public places)
4. Closed mouth / tongue moving inside mouth (covert praying in a
closed public places)
5. Closed mouth / NO tongue movement / Praying within your Spirit (as
u go to sleep // useful when sitting still, soaking)
6. Your Spirit on Auto-pilot (such as while ur asleep bc ur Spirit doesn't
sleep)
7. Praying in tongues within dream realm & spiritual encounters (sign of
being in overflow in reality)
Diana, this is BEYOND GOLDEN! Thank you infinitely for sharing with us! Chock-full of Brian’s wise, experiential revelation! ππ»✝️❤️
ReplyDeleteThank you Diana π
ReplyDeleteLots of precious "meat" to chew on.
BLESSINGS π
Thank you for this! I love praying this way and I love it when I’m praying in English and then my spirit takes over, and I realize that I’ve switched to my prayer language! Holy Spirit is so good! I recently began to sing in tongues, and was overwhelmed at the beauty of it!π₯°❤️✨π
ReplyDeleteIs there a link to the video with Brian? I would love to listen to it. I have always been uncertain of speaking in tongues. My church doesn’t talk about it, and I know it’s good, but not sure about it.
ReplyDeleteGuessing its this one, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7rb9fSSqRM
DeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteMy church background is Southern Baptist and the past few years God has opened my eyes to much I never knew about. I have eagerly embraced the gifts of the Spirit including the baptism of the Holy Spirit as evidenced in speaking in tongues.
ReplyDeleteAll that to say I have a question... am I supposed to know what I am saying when I speak in tongues?
Diana, your ministry has opened so much from the Lord that I have grown so much. I bless you in Jesus's name.
Thanks for your encouragement! Brian answers that question in the video! You can ask for an interpretation but it’s not necessary!
DeleteI’m still trying? I haven’t had the gift yet but often ask Holy Spirit to help me sometimes I feel like I’m not good enough? I know that’s a lie but when I’m so earnestly trying and seeking it can be discouraging π✝️
ReplyDeleteI used to feel the same way but now understand it was attack from the enemy. You are good enough! I also realized I was trying too hard, trying from human effort- not by the Spirt. I watched a service where Robin Bullock taught on this and after seeing that I now confidently speak in tongues. Be patient, keep asking. Bless you!ππ»❤️ Pamela
DeletePraying in tongues is a matter of faith just like believing for salvation . Don’t try so hard , don’t think about it just open your mouth and do it. At first it may just be a bababa or some other simple utterance.Just like babies, when learning a language babble, so do we in our heavenly language. After practicing and using our prayer language it matures and develops!
DeleteTy 4 comments all! Appreciate Robin Bullock m. I’d listened to him te this shall take a refreshing course - lol!π±π
ReplyDeleteI would love to learn how to receive baptism of the Holy Spirit as evidenced in speaking in tongues. How does one do this???
ReplyDeleteAsk the Father for the gift of the Holy Spirit (Luke 11:13). Believe you receive the Holy Spirit when you pray (Mark 11:24). Begin to speak with tongues (Acts 2:4). (Please note: You do the speaking, and Holy Spirit gives you the utterance.)
DeleteAlso, another thing that helps some believers to receive the Holy Spirit is the laying on of hands (Acts 19:6).
Delete