September 13, 2023


ALL POINTS BULLETIN

“I AM broadcasting an ALL POINTS BULLETIN to those who have EARS to HEAR. The God of Angel Armies is COMING on a chariot of FIRE to visit the earth with His JUDGMENT and JUSTICE. The earth RECOGNIZES My coming, and you have already seen it begin to RESPOND to the POWER of My coming FIRE by EARTHQUAKES and VOLCANOES. Darkness and deep darkness, TREMBLE and be AFRAID because the TRUE and LIVING God is here to bring VENGEANCE on your EVIL and DEATH AGENDAS, and to set My people FREE from the GRIP of your TYRANNY. Heaven’s ALL POINTS BULLETIN has gone out for the EXPOSURE and UNCOVERING of all those partnered with darkness, and NO MAN or POWER of HELL will be able to HIDE or SHIELD you. My ALL POINTS BULLETIN is RINGING in the ears of the wicked, and it is causing them to SWEAT, PANIC, and RAW FEAR is rising in their thoughts and their hearts. (Worst cases of heartburn ever!) Here is another ALL POINTS BULLETIN: everything they UNLEASHED against you—FEAR, SICKNESS, POOR HEALTH, FIRES—will now be TURNED BACK upon them. The MANMADE STORMS they sent against you will now BLOW BACK upon them. They will experience the LOSS they had planned for you. Here is another ALL POINTS BULLETIN: I AM coming with My REWARDS in My hand to give to the STRONG of HEART, who have LOVED Me, BELIEVED My PROMISES, and have FOUGHT by My side. As the darkness FALLS, My Army of Light will ARISE, blessed with My ABUNDANCE and My VICTORY banner will fly above them. They will be known as MINE.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. Bring it Father have been waiting patiently for a few years now if not longer.Amen,Praise to you Lord Jesus Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen and amen!

    I love the heartburn the will get, thank you God for having a sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Papa !! and thank you Diana--your are truly blessed and a wonderful treasure from Heaven !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree and receive the above comments! I love God’s clever 3-word, typically, phrases- easy to recall!πŸ₯°. ALL-POINTS BULLETIN! The darkness is has been on notice! BRING IT ON, FATHER! Hallelujah!πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you our HEAVENLY FATHER ABOVE . I PRAISE YOU AND YES I AM YOURS. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Father in Heaven ! Thank you Jesus ! Thank you Holy Spirit !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again I will shake not only the earth but the heavens also. Hebrews 12:26 NLT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot help but hear the words from - Isaiah 52:7. “How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news “

      Thank you, Abba Father ! Amen !
      Thank you, Diana, for bringing the good news !

      Delete
  8. Come Yahweh Sabaoth.
    Come with Your FIRE of Judgment and Justice πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes Lord, clothe thy self in your garments of Justice, Vengeance, and Glory! We eagerly await, Armored Up in your WORD! Your Army is ready Lord, our knees bent in worship and prayer! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Father! I am so excited that You are coming! Most of all I thank you for swift justice for all those partners of darkness! And we thank you for the special grace that You have given your children because of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior! Turn the hearts of those who have seen and heard the Truth for the first time and enable us to bring them the Good News! Welcome those to your kingdom who have perished due to the evil deeds of our enemies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog