September 15, 2023


MAKE THE COVENANT POWERFUL 

I had three DREAMS about COVENANT last night. I was being reminded by Hank Kunneman to look up all my journal entries on COVENANT, I was told to make the covenant powerful, and I was told that the COVENANT includes INTIMACY with God (beautiful!) A natural example would be the covenant of marriage. I found 29 journal entries mentioning COVENANT. 29=combination of EXPECTANCY (20) and JUDGMENT (9). DianaLarkin.blogspot.com

“As you begin this new year on the Hebrew calendar, keep firmly as your FOUNDATION My COVENANT with you through the BLOOD of My Son. No matter what the enemy tries to do, My COVENANT is MORE POWERFUL. As long as you keep your EYES on Me and your FAITH ANCHORED in My COVENANT, it is your GUARANTEE of PLENTY, PEACE, PRESERVATION, PROTECTION, and PROVISION. It is a PROMISE of VICTORY and RESTORATION. Hold these COVENANT PROMISES close to your HEART and do not be moved from them by any THREAT or FEAR. Your Nation was also established as a COVENANT Nation with Me through the CROSS raised on your soil. You have RENEWED this COVENANT with Me through REPENTANCE and RE-DEDICATION, and I will be FAITHFUL to FULFILL this POWERFUL COVENANT by bringing RESCUE, DELIVERANCE, and VICTORY over the darkness. In your own hearts, MAKE THE COVENANT POWERFUL.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. How do you create intimacy with the Father?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By spending time with Him daily.
      Talk to Him.
      Ask Him questions.
      Pour out your heart to Him (concerns,delights)
      As you read His word ask Him to explain it to you.
      Listen quietly and expectantly for His response.❤
      (Hope this helps)

      Delete
    2. LUV IT! GREAT advise, thnx!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog