September 16, 2023


THE STORMS OF LIFE
PROVERBS 1:33 (TPT) “BUT THE ONE WHO ALWAYS LISTENS TO ME WILL LIVE UNDISTURBED IN A HEAVENLY PEACE. FREE FROM FEAR, CONFIDENT AND COURAGEOUS, YOU WILL REST UNAFRAID AND SHELTERED FROM THE STORMS OF LIFE.”
“STORMS are coming in this season of JUDGMENT and RESCUE. The STORMS will affect EVERYONE but what effect the STORM has will depend on if you are of the LIGHT or of the DARK. For those who chose darkness, the STORMS will TOPPLE their THRONES of POWER—both in the natural and in the spiritual realms. The STORM WINDS will BLOW OPEN and EXPOSE every evil deed and plan, and the LIGHTNING will ILLUMINATE who these lying PRETENDERS really are. The ROAR of the thunder will SHAKE LOOSE their HIDDEN STOCKPILES, and these TREASURES will be given to the LIGHT to steward. If you are part of the Light, know that STORMS ARE SHORT LIVED. They ROLL in and MOVE OUT again. Take CONSOLATION in this: what the STORMS DAMAGE needs to be REMOVED, and as the Son comes out after a STORM, the air will be CLEANER, and you will join with your brothers and sisters to CLEAN UP STORM debris and to REBUILD TOGETHER. I will SUPPLY all that you need to SURVIVE the STORM and to THRIVE during the CLEAN-UP and REBUILDING process. Keep your ears TUNED to My VOICE and be LED into PATHS OF PEACE by My Spirit. Then, you will be PROTECTED, UNAFRAID, and fully EQUIPPED to REBUILD in the CLEAN AIR of a FRESH START after the STORMS OF LIFE BLOW OVER. Remember I AM POWERFUL enough to DESTROY the evil that is trying to ENSLAVE you, and I AM POWERFUL enough to PROTECT and SUSTAIN you from THE STORMS OF LIFE: STORMS that bring DOWN the wicked will BLOW IN LIFE for you.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. I pray this with all my heart. I am undone and looking for God alone to revive me to freely serve him in all ways. My heart yearns for only him. Please pray for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I SHALL pray for you’✝️❤️🙏🏻. Lord, take away the evil spirits attempting to attack Your Child! Be with her tenderly, lovingly, reassuringly, Father! She requires EXTRA LOVING-KINDNESS, Fsther! We love worship BELIEVE You, Father! AMEN!❤️❤️🙏🏻

      Delete
  2. Hallelujah! Thank you for the storms! We, the faithful ones, will be here to help you pick up the pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog