September 18, 2023


WHAT IS STIRRING BEHIND THE SCENES?
“There is a MASTERFUL PLAN being EXECUTED BEHIND THE SCENES. This plan was FORMULATED in the War Room of Heaven, RELAYED to earth by Messenger Angels, and RECEIVED by those in the government and the military whose hearts are SEEKING Me, My WISDOM, and My STRATEGIES. You have FELT the STIRRINGS of the WINDS of CHANGE and ANTICIPATION has risen in your heart that SOMETHING BIG is about to break. These feelings of HOPE are not your imagination; they are your SPIRITUAL SENSES (which you have allowed Me to DEVELOP and HEIGHTEN) PICKING UP what your eyes CANNOT SEE but your SPIRIT is CONFIRMING. I want to ADD My CONFIRMATION to what you are SENSING. You will SEE the MASTERFUL PLAN to SAVE the WORLD UNFOLD before your eyes, and it will VINDICATE all you have SENSED is HAPPENING BEHIND THE SCENES. TRUST WHAT YOUR SPIRIT KNOWS MORE THAN WHAT YOUR EYES SEE. The darkness has spread so many LIES and THREATS that your NATURAL MIND will have TROUBLE SEPARATING out TRUTH from DECEPTION. But I have been TRAINING your SPIRITUAL SENSES through My WRITTEN WORD, My PROPHETIC VOICES, PRAYING IN YOUR SPIRIT LANGUAGE , and HEARING My VOICE SPEAKING TO YOU. These have all worked to AWAKEN your spirit’s ABILITY to KNOW what is of the DARKNESS, what is of MAN, and what is of ME. You are now RECOGNIZING LIES and THREATS and SENDING THEM BACK into the enemy’s camp and FOCUSING on My PROMISES and what I AM doing BEHIND THE SCENES. TRUSTING your inner spiritual senses will keep you in ANTICIPATION of Heaven’s next move, and it will keep you in My PERFECT PEACE.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. I just knew it! We are close! Thank You, Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sensed it in the air, the wind! The season is changing, rapidly! Thank You Father for Tour confirming words and Your unfailing love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As some others have prophesied and have n the natural - it’s GO time! Thank You, Father, for Your strength, Your guidance, your prophetic voices, Your PRECIOUS, gracious, loving l, loyal Servant, Diana, to whom You have entrusted with Your Words! We remain humble, hungry; we HONOR You ALWAYS! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Father😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve been trying to figure out how to get a transcript of The Watchman’s Journal on YouTube. I’ve been in touch with Diana, Apple Care, looked up info on the internet and tried reaching Google. Nothing I’ve been able to do has helped. I’d like to get the complete teaching on YouTube instead of copying what’s on the blog since some of the information is missing. Has anyone been successful? Can you please give me some suggestions? I’ve searched everywhere on YouTube under the teaching, click the three dots on and on. Thank you so much for your help.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog