September 19, 2023

KEYS TO STOP THE PLANS OF DARKNESS
DREAM: I had a dream at 1:29a.m. (12=God’s perfect government) on 9/19/23 (24=God’s Heavenly Government and Worship). In the dream I was watching a video I had made about a warning word. It may have been about Michigan or Ohio, as I referred to Pastor Dave Scarlett (His Glory TV-headquartered in Ohio). There were KEYS given to stop the effects of this plan. Wanda Alger (Apostolic Prophetic Intercessor) requested that I make a written form of these KEYS available. INTERPRETATION: Straightforward dream about an assignment I’m being given to present KEYS to stopping the effects of enemy attacks.
“I have laid out IMPORTANT KEYS to STOP the EFFECTS of the enemy’s plans of SICKNESS, DEATH, and DESTRUCTION . These KEYS are found in My Word, and I want you to SPEAK THEM OUT because it will STRENGTHEN and FOCUS your FAITH to become a LASER that STRIKES at the HEART of the enemy’s schemes and NULLIFIES their EFFECTS. If you FOCUS on My POWER, I will become GREAT in your eyes, and the enemy will SHRINK and lose his power to THREATEN and INTIMIDATE you. I will QUICKEN verses in these PSALMS: 24, 29, 37, 84. LAUNCH these verses as STRATEGIC KEYS to STOPPING the EFFECTS of the schemes of darkness. Let’s go to war!”
PSALM 24:9, 10 (TPT) “So wake up, you living gateways, and rejoice! Fling wide, you ageless doors of destiny!…He is the Lord of Victory, armed and ready for battle, the Mighty One, the invincible commander of heaven’s hosts! Yes, He is the King of Glory.”
PSALM 29:2-4 (TPT) “Be in awe before His majesty. Be in awe before such power and might!…The Glory-God reigns as He thunders in the clouds…”
PSALM 37:9, 15 (TPT) “For one day the wicked will be destroyed, but those who trust in the Lord will live safe and sound with blessings overflowing. But the Lord will turn all their weapons of wickedness back on themselves, piercing their pride-filled hearts until they are helpless.”
PSALM 84:2, 11 (TPT) “…For the Lord God is brighter than the brilliance of a sunrise! Wrapping Himself around me like a shield, He is so generous with His gifts of grace and glory.”
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 



Comments

  1. Oh, Lord! We shall partner with Sister Diana in this hour! We shall proceed forth, Your Army of Light!🙏🏻✝️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soldier of Light at the ready My Lord and my God.....LET'S WAR(ROAR)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scriptures, thank you. I am not understanding the numbers in the beginning. I see where 12 came from but how did you get 24? I am trying to figure out "Gods importance on numbers" and am not sure where to research it at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I to have a problem figuring numbers. Would also lime some help figuring certain numbers when not obvious. Perplexing me for over a year, have not found anyone teaching or talking about how they get it. Would appreciate some help.

      Delete
    2. Hi there, Here's what I am learning regarding numbers, and it's not all conclusive as there is so much information out there. When I see a number sequence, I write it down, pray, and as the Holy Spirit for guidance--not getting too hung up for very long. I check the scriptures all throughout God's word and see if any resonate with my spirit for the circumstances I am in currrently. Numbers in the Bible rarely have just one particular meaning, and there are also numbers as they relate to the Hebrew alphabet. A strong's concordance has also been very helpful. I have also learned that if you see a triple number then it could be God getting your attention and/or putting His stamp on something so pay attention. Be careful because not everything is from God all the time. Pray, ask, seek, and find. Hope this helps some although there is so much more... 🌺💝

      Delete
    3. good word/conformation.... still trying to figure out where 24 came from, lol.

      Delete
    4. The number “24” comes from adding the digits in the date 9+1+9+2+3=24! A great source for learning the Biblical meaning of numbers is Pastor Troy Brewer: videos and book “Numbers that Preach!” Blessings!

      Delete
    5. Did you know that all seeing eye is on this pastor Troy Brewer Blog pg? Que: eye is a symbol will be their downfall.

      Delete
    6. Just to be clear it shows on the eye on tool bar. For his blog pg

      Delete
  4. Woo-Hoo! More specific, power-filled declarative prayers for today (and for when the darkness attempts to surround)! Thank You for your continued faithfulness Diana; you are truly “a light of the world” letting that light shine far and wide. Let’s beat back that darkness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the comments, guys! Thank you! Agree, receive, we have our marching orders - Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise Almighty God King.of all creation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yesterday Amanda Grace had guest talking about the end time and to buy this book to get the Keys to understand what is happening! I truly believe that God will give us the information before it happens. Why do I need to buy a book when God’s book has the keys? Discernment, here. I carefully mow over Diana‘s words from father God. an ETA from father God? Or is it now changing to the end times for Christian? I have enough chaos going on in my life due to outside sources. I love hearing Diana‘s words from the father, but I’m gonna stop now and just rely on father God thank you Diana for bringing forth father God‘s words, but I think it’s the body of Christ. We need to start thinking and asking father God for discernment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lord has cautioned me also to "get the word FROM his word". I do however listen to several prophets...and most often find they confirm what I am hearing/reading. Being selective into who we let speak into us is wisdom. Diana's words/actions are ones that I don't want to miss BUT I rely on the Father...

      Delete
  8. I’ve been trying to figure out how to get a transcript of The Watchman’s Journal on YouTube. I’ve been in touch with Diana, Apple Care, looked up info on the internet and tried reaching Google. Nothing I’ve been able to do has helped. I’d like to get the complete teaching on YouTube instead of copying what’s on the blog since some of the information is missing. Has anyone been successful? Can you please give me some suggestions? I’ve searched everywhere on YouTube under the teaching, click the three dots on and on. Thank you so much for your help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -Hit the word "more." ]Same line as date] then s roll down to "transcription"
      Hit that.
      -


      When it opens,

      Delete
    2. Why not just rotate the decrees and decree some on one day, others another day? Maybe just pick two or three as the Lord leads. Stay in faith and thank Him for what He is doing. Let's focus on His power, praise Him and magnify His name!

      Delete
    3. Yes, we’re all in this together🙏 Don’t get overwhelmed, do what you can, the Lord knows your heart. Big 🤗

      Delete
  9. Becoming “overwhelmed” is deceit by the forvever loser! I understand- we shall praise and worship Him! All shall be well! DO NOT COMPLY with this LIE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for more weapons to use, Amen! This evening I watched your program and after began to pray and read all these verses Wow! When I read Psalm 84, I felt a wave - powerful and I knew it struck hard into the enemies camp🙏📖🪃

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog