September 2, 2023


I WILL MAKE YOU THRIVE

“The darkness has been working very hard to DESTROY your food supply. Their AIM is to CONTROL you, to SET YOU AGAINST each other, and to PUNISH you because they can feel they are in DANGER of LOSING IT ALL. DO NOT FALL INTO THEIR TRAP OF FEAR because it will DISEMPOWER you. Instead of allowing FEAR to KILL your FAITH, let your FAITH ARISE and KILL the GIANT of FEAR. Remember that I FED and provided WATER for a WHOLE NATION in the middle of a DESERT WILDERNESS. These were SUPERNATURAL PROVISIONS from My LOVING HEART and MIGHTY HAND. I AM still the SAME God, and I AM able to MAKE YOU THRIVE in a time of LACK and DISRUPTION. Under the old covenant, the nation of Israel received just what they needed for each day. But you are under a NEW COVENANT established in the BLOOD of My Son, and it has OPENED UP the KINGDOM of Heaven and all its RESOURCES to all who enter into this covenant of REBIRTH and RESURRECTION LIFE. I will not only PROVIDE, I WILL MAKE YOU THRIVE so that you can be a GENEROUS SUPPLY to those around you. I want to AMAZE you and BLESS you with My GREAT LOVE and My POWER to PROVIDE an ABUNDANCE for you. NO FEAR OF LACK should be allowed to TORTURE your minds! Lean in and know My LOVE and My POWER TO MAKE YOU THRIVE.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

  1. Praise you Father! This is prayer each night Father God, in the mighty name of Jesus I ask for cooked quail, debone, falling from the sky (5 please,)water, so pure and color aqua,so heals the earth, and all its people and animals and manna taste like cotton candy. Feeds you for three days what a sight for all who’s in need of food. Just started with adding Philippians 4:19. And in the morning I go to the pantry, the refrigerators the freezer a to shelves say Bless them Father God, that I may have meat and supplies in my house. When the time comes to share Thank you. Whether it’s right or wrong Father gets the meaning. Keep hearing in my Father’s house their is plenty. Henny Penny comes to mind my mother is always saying the sky is falling. The sky is falling maybe it’s cooked debone quail! I feel it in my heart ♥️ hallelujah Father! Thank you sister in Christ for bringing this message forth! Amen 💐🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love this so much! thank you for sharing with us. This is how good our Father in Heaven is and then some! Hallelujah!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A DARK RULER IS DEPOSED