September 21, 2023


THE POWER OF THE LIGHT
“Never UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE LIGHT that is within you. Through the BLOOD of Jesus, you have ENTERED the KINGDOM OF LIGHT. When you were born again, the FIRE of the Holy Spirit joins to your spirit bringing LIFE, PASSION, and TRUTH. You were always meant to CARRY My LIGHT and to SHINE for Me, and the POWER of the CROSS and My Son’s BLOOD to cleanse you from sin make a WAY for the REAL LIFE and LIGHT to SHINE through you. By FAITH BELIEVE that you CARRY My LIGHT and everywhere you go, SHINE for Me. My Light carries the POWER of the Kingdom, and all good things FLOW from My Light. Are you WORTHY of carrying this Light? My Son’s BLOOD has MADE YOU FOREVER WORTHY! Become AWARE of this LIGHT you carry and RELEASE it everywhere you go. SHINE it into people’s CONFUSION, SORROW, and FEAR. SHINE it as you PRAY and RELEASE HEALING. SHINE it when you SMILE and LOOK into someone’s EYES. SHINE it when you ENCOURAGE and bring HELP to those in NEED. My Light needs to PENETRATE all the seven mountains of society—not just inside your church. When I brought REVIVAL during the 60’s and 70’s, the enemy COUNTERED it by SOWING a DEMONIC DOCTRINE into the Church that they needed to LEAVE all other areas of society because those areas were UNCLEAN. This OPENED the WAY for DARKNESS to CREEP IN and OVERTAKE all the other mountains. This doctrine was VERY DESTRUCTIVE to society and was SPAWNED by the RELIGIOUS SPIRIT. I have called you to be SALT and LIGHT in ALL areas of society. Remember that My Light OVERCOMES ANY DARKNESS. If you keep your FOCUS on Me and keep our HEART CONNECTION intimate, you will be PROTECTED from being DEFILED. Instead, you will INFLUENCE every area of life with THE POWER OF THE LIGHT that is WITHIN YOU.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Diana what are the seven mountains of society???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ARTS AND ENTERTAINMENT, GOVERNMENT, RELIGION, EDUCATION, FAMILY, ECONOMY, MEDIA. DUCK DUCK GO JOHNNY ENLOW 7 MOUNTAINS! AND YES I REALIZE I AM NOT DIANA.

      Delete
    2. Lance Wallnau has written about the 7 mountains. He also has sermons about that subject.

      Delete
    3. Thank U so much!

      Delete
  2. O Father God......
    Thank You for confirmation that I am right where You want me be, to shine Your light🌞.
    This is O so encouraging.
    Thank you 😭
    And bless Diana tremendously for her diligence to bring Your word daily❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shine our lights so others may see their way out of the darkness! KINDNESS ENCOURAGEMENT! Pray for those experiencing unimaginable circumstances. Thank you, Dad! We can do this easily! Coupled with a spirit of GRATITUDE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I've been in a place of such dryness for a while now, but just this week this is what was put into my spirit: I was standing alone beside a huge brown rock wall. I put my hands on it, then bent down and picked up a big, heavy hammer and started pounding on the wall. It began to chip and break away as I struck it, letting in a tiny crack of light, so I swung even harder. Until I saw the crack of light, I hadn't even realized I was in a dark/dim place. That's just how it was. Soon the wall began to crumble and fall in bigger and bigger chunks until there was a huge hole. I stepped out into a gloriously bright new world and stood on a little hill outside the wall, raised my face and my arms toward heaven, soaking in the beautiful light and the glory of it all, a huge smile covering my face, thanking God. The air is fresh, the plants and trees are lush and blooming, the colors are brilliant, and everything shines with the glorious light. I am so happy there and I'm never going back.

    Thank you, God, for sharing this beautiful vision.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog