September 22, 2023


THE POWER OF LOVE
“The world looks at LOVE as something to be desired because it will make them FEEL GOOD. People in the world want to be LOVED FOR WHO THEY ARE, but they only GIVE LOVE to those who MEET THEIR STANDARDS. LOVE is SO MUCH MORE than the world’s IDEAS about it. Because I AM LOVE, everything I SAY or DO has LOVE as its FOUNDATION. CREATION, including you, was formed from LOVE. SALVATION flowed from LOVE to bring you back to Me because the GREAT SIN of man was NOT TRUSTING IN MY LOVE. ALL sin flows from NOT BELIEVING or RECEIVING My LOVE. It is meeting a RIGHTEOUS NEED in an UNRIGHTEOUS way because you do NOT BELIEVE in THE POWER OF MY LOVE to meet your EVERY NEED. It was THE POWER OF My LOVE that made a WAY through My Son’s SACRIFICE for you to RETURN to My heart and to CHOOSE to live your life OUT of My LOVE. The MEASURE that you TRUST My LOVE to meet your needs DETERMINES the MEASURE of My LOVE that you will receive. Are you ANXIOUS and FEARFUL of the FUTURE because you’re not sure I can meet your needs in these EPIC days of CHANGE? That is a SYMPTOM that you do not TRUST FULLY in THE POWER OF MY LOVE. I AM not CONDEMNING you for this LACK of trust in THE POWER OF MY LOVE; I AM INVITING you to see the areas of your life where you don’t trust me FULLY, CONFESS them to Me, allow My Son’s BLOOD to wash away your UNBELIEF, and WELCOME THE POWER OF MY LOVE to CONSUME your heart and to RETRAIN your THINKING. Read in My Word all the passages where I MIRACULOUSLY came through for My people and let FAITH ARISE to BELIEVE I AM LOVE and that THE POWER OF MY LOVE is available to MEET your every need. When you THROW the weight of your life FULLY on Me, then you will experience My PERFECT PEACE.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. Thank you Father for Your kind of Love. I receive it and we love because You first loved us... 1 John 4:19. Also, reminds me of a son "love sweet love-- what the world needs now is love sweet love..." another song the Lord gave us today that I believe ties into this is this one. https://music.apple.com/us/album/did-you-feel-the-mountains-tremble-feat-matt-redman/716440125?i=716440381

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children of Almighty God,
    Listen to MY Words this day! I AM leading you to the one you need to sit under. Do not sit under many leaders and become overwhelmed. For those who are led to this Watchman, SIT UNDER her direction.Focus on what I say through her, and speak what she directs. SHE is your leader, your Captain. I will direct you to another Leader in MY ARMY OF LIGHT if I need your expertise elsewhere. Do not feel bad should I change your orders, and send you to sit under another Captain. Move in MY NEEDS. I will send a replacement soldier to My daughter to take your place, and to sit under her authority. STAND STRONG, BE UNITED under MY ULTIMATE AUTHORITY, as we march to VICTORY! Thus speaks THE ALMIGHTY GOD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Let's be careful about "under" and "authority" regarding anyone but Our Ultimate. (The words He gives via Diana for years now are essential words.)

      Delete
    2. Yes they are…of course we are only “under GOD”, but militarily speaking, each soldier reports or receives orders from one officer. There would be complete chaos if the soldiers were all together on the field of battle and confused as to who to look to for orders. We need clarity not confusion right now. (We can be sure that the enemy is very organized!) We need to be even more organized— so the power of the decrees is amplified. Staying with one or two prophets keeps us on track…We love Diana, she is an amazing Captain in the Kings Army! However, we have just been stationed elsewhere, and will miss her! Be blessed dear soldier in the Army of Light! We are off to our assignments!

      Delete
  3. I am a newish follower/believer with a history of trauma and brokenness-Please break the chains, transform the fear and replace with trust and the ability to love well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Father, in the name of Jesus, I curse the spirit of trauma and fear and command it to go. I speak life to the immune system and health to your bones. I command the bad to go and energy to be restored. Thank you, Jesus.

      Delete
  4. Father God, I welcome the power of Your love to consume my heart and to retrain my thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read yesterday's message last night, and I was undone. I realized that i had a small portion that was out of line with the Love God, was giving me and how inadequate my Love was in return, this touched me to my very core........much tears and repentance later, and a very sad heart, i PRAYED and asked forgiveness and for him to help me in the area of unbelief. I am feeling much better today because I have a sneaky sispicion that God heard my heart, and has blessed me.........I was very happy today, and all is well.........We sure do serve a Mighty God!!! Thank you so much for your faithfulness to give us God's word, even when it hurts. Bless You.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog