September 23, 2023


CAUGHT IN A TRAP
“Those partnered with DARKNESS have been SCHEMING for years to ENSNARE people into TRAPS that STEAL their LIVES, their FREEDOMS, and that DEFILE them. Have you been CAUGHT in one of these enemy TRAPS? Know this with everything that is within you: that it was for FREEDOM that Christ SET YOU FREE. (Galatians 5:1) My Son is an EXPERT at SPRINGING the LOCKS of any TRAP that you have FALLEN into. CALL OUT to Him, and He will RESCUE you and FREE you wherever you have been BOUND by darkness. Say, ‘I APPLY the BLOOD of Jesus to this TRAP, and I declare my FREEDOM from this SNARE. I declare His BLOOD is WASHING me CLEAN and is doing a DEEP HEALING of whatever made me VULNERABLE to this TRAP!’ Declare: ‘I am FREE, I am FREE, I am FREE! The BLOOD of Jesus speaks LOUDER for me!’ (Hebrews 12:24) My Son already PAID for your FREEDOM, so RECEIVE it and STOP STRUGGLING with your FLESH! I want My people FREE of any TRAPS of darkness because I AM getting ready to SPRING My GIANT TRAP on the darkness. If you have NO AGREEMENT with darkness, when I spring My TRAP SHUT, it will have NO EFFECTS on you. The darkness is set to REAP every EVIL TRAP they set, and there will be NO ESCAPE from the HUGE JAWS of My TRAP. ‘We’re CAUGHT, we’re CAUGHT!, they will shriek! But it will be TOO LATE for them to TURN BACK, and there will be NO REPRIEVE or ESCAPE for them. The HARVEST of their lives of SELFISHNESS and GREED will come with the sound of a GIANT ‘SNAP!’, as the JAWS of My TRAP engulf them. DEEP and COMPLETE EXPOSURE will result in them REAPING COMPLETE LOSS and SHAME. This is My decree, ‘They will all be CAUGHT IN A TRAP.’”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Yes, Lord, I thank You for the Blood and the DEEP HEALING it is providing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. “They will all be CAUGHT IN A TRAP”!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog