September 24, 2023


WEEDING OUT
“Across ALL areas of your society, I AM WEEDING OUT people who gained positions of leadership by CHEATING or by SELF-PROMOTION. This will happen in GOVERNMENT and in My CHURCH as well as all other areas of influence. This WEEDING OUT of FALSE, COMPROMISED leaders is being carried out by My REAPER ANGELS. This is a SEASON of WEEDING OUT the TARES so that the HARVEST of the GOOD CROP can be REAPED. Have you been FRUSTRATED with EARTHLY COURTS and GOVERNMENT BODIES that are supposed to be working to PROTECT the people from TYRANTS and EVIL-DOERS? My Reaper Angels carry GREAT POWER, and NO POWER of MAN or HELL will be able to STOP the SWING of their SHINING, RAZOR-SHARP SICKLES. Some ILLEGITIMATE leaders will REAP a harvest of DEATH, some PRISON, some EXILE—that is they will be BARRED from the group of people they USED to FEED their GREED and CORRUPTION. I AM also WEEDING OUT those WEALTHY ones who BRIBED leaders and PERVERTED JUSTICE. My Reaper Angels will MOW THEM DOWN, and the WEALTH of the BRIBERS will be given to the RIGHTEOUS in My Kingdom. Don’t be surprised that I AM also WEEDING OUT any areas of your HEART where you have AGREEMENT with the darkness because that could cause you to STUMBLE and FALL in the HEAT of BATTLE. Give the Holy Spirit PERMISSION to SEARCH your HEART and SURRENDER it ALL to Me. Don’t carry any OLD BAGGAGE from your life onto the BATTLEFIELD because it will SLOW you down, and it could cause you to TRIP and FALL. When you SURRENDER all to Me, you will not LOSE yourself. You will actually FIND ALL you were meant to be, and you will be FREER, LIGHTER, and FIERCER against the darkness. Watch in this WEEDING OUT season—leaders will continue to FALL to the RIGHT and to the LEFT of you. This is part of the RESCUE OPERATION—call in the WEEDING OUT season to complete its job of PREPARATION for the coming HARVEST.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 



Comments

  1. Holy Spirit, search my heart and weed out the darkness. I surrender ALL to You. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaiah 45:8 "Tell the heavens to send down justice like showers of rain. Prepare the earth for my saving power to sprout and produce justice that I, the Lord, create."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Spirit, I give You permission to search out my heart and weed out that which does not belong there.
    Heavenly Father I surrender ALL to You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Psalm 37:12-15,20,28,35-38
    12 Merciless people make plots against good people and snarl like animals,
    13 but the Lord laughs and knows their time is coming soon.
    14 The wicked kill with swords and shoot arrows to murder the poor and the needy and all who do right.
    15 But they will be killed by their own swords, and their arrows will be broken.
    20 Wicked people are enemies of the Lord and will vanish like smoke from a field on fire.
    28 The Lord loves justice, and he won't ever desert his faithful people. He always protects them, but destroys the children of the wicked.
    35 I have seen brutal people abuse others and grow strong like trees in rich soil.
    36 Suddenly they disappeared! I looked, but they were gone and no longer there.
    37 Think of the bright future waiting for all the families of honest, innocent, and peace-loving people.
    38 But not a trace will be left of the wicked or their families.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Spirit, please search my heart; I surrender it ALL to you! Amen!✝️

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds a lot like Matthew 13:25-50. I was just reading that yesterday and think it sounds like now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this word. I was able to find your session one for hearing God’s voice, but I don’t seem to be having any luck relocating for the other four sessions. Is it possible you can send me the link? Thank you so much I may the Lord continue to bless you richly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejhQmJuzfnE&t=1s

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf_Bi-fEflQ&t=6s

    ReplyDelete
  10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mByKC8SuT98&t=10s

    ReplyDelete
  11. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLScyR32SEE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog