September 25, 2023


HEAVEN IS STILLED

“HEAVEN IS STILLED this morning. All is QUIET in the Throne Room. The only SOUND is from the RIVER OF LIFE flowing from the Father’s heart. All eyes are FIXED on the Father…WAITING for His SIGNAL. SOMETHING BIG is WAITING to be RELEASED into the Heavenly realm where the Host will CARRY it to the earth, and the world will SEE the POWER of the LIVING GOD. This day begins a SEASON of GREAT AWE upon the earth, as they see My Hand EXPOSE and BRING DOWN darkness and RAISE UP a LIVING EXPRESSION of My KINGDOM of LIGHT through My Children. STILL YOUR HEART before Me this day. ALIGN your THOUGHTS and PURPOSES with Mine. COVER your life with the ONCE and FOREVER SACRIFICE of My Son’s BLOOD and find your FREEDOM and STRENGTH in Me. Let the HOLY HUSH of Heaven FILL your spirit and CALM any fears. This is not some little RESCUE OPERATION. This will IMPACT the whole world. Be CLEAN before Me in the BLOOD of the Lamb. ASSEMBLE your WEAPONS and at My signal, DEPLOY them with FULL FORCE. WORSHIP, PRAY IN THE SPIRIT, DECLARE MY WRITTEN WORD, DECLARE THE WORDS I’VE GIVEN MY PROPHETS. CALL in My RESCUE, My PROTECTION, and My PROVISION. These are the days of AWE you have been WAITING for. The STILLNESS OF HEAVEN will come ALIVE with RAW POWER, GREAT SOUND and MOTION, and ALL HEAVEN will BREAK LOOSE upon the earth.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 


Comments

  1. Oh, Diana, The Throne Room! Praise God! Thank You for loving us beyond the immensity of our wildest imaginings, Father!πŸ™πŸ»✝️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Glory to God!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get your popcorn 🍿 The Greatest Show on Earth 🌍 Now is the time. Buckle Up boys and girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very powerful word. that gives hope to us! Thank you so much God Bless and give us all peace and strength to Stand!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a magnificent word! And exactly what I have felt this morning, and in all the Days of Awe in this new year of 5784. This has been a great 10 days of rest in my spirit. Yet at the same time, I feel my spirit revving like a car revved in park, with its tires smoking against the road. I sense the power of what is coming, both in the pouring out of Holy Spirit upon the church, and in the judgments of our great God. Thank you, Diana, for your continued faithfulness in hearing God‘s word, and sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! WOW! WOW! πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  7. Indeed in Awe and expectation. Haleluyah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Johnny Enlow said today, "delays are now over". Thank You, Lord, for this word, "this day begins a season of great awe upon the earth". WOW! Hallelujah! Mighty God, we are in AWE of You! Help us to do our part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW!!!!
      I got goosebumps just reading the word "delays are now over"
      AMEN!! Thank You Father

      Delete
  9. Woo Hoo! We have the victory through Christ! We are stepping into a New World soon and God said it will be dreamlike! PTL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Other prophetic voices are speaking a similar message. God will show up and show off with signs and wonders - salvations, healing, and deliverance from the Babylon system that has plagued the people for so long.Glory to God for this real time event of His might, Hs mercy, and His grace!πŸ‘‘πŸŽΊ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hallelujah!!!!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW WOW WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXVITED!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Diane, did the Father give any scriptures for the silence taking place in heaven? I share your prophesies with others and one of my sisters in Christ who also preaches wished there was scripture with this prophesy. I know you follow up sometimes if we have questions. Thank you for faithfulness to post every day. Words cannot express how it fills my spirit. I pray blessings and protection over you and God’s prophets. So grateful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watch Day of Atonement sermon - scriptures
      Jacob’s Tent Ministries https://www.youtube.com/live/G0C2BfkiWMQ?si=sRvAfvCRBpp0qcNj

      Delete
    2. Rev. 8:1 could reflect what I was sensing as a blueprint that there are times of silence in Heaven. Also the Psalm be still and know that I Am God.

      Delete
  14. I’ve been praying and declaring supernatural protection and provision for many months now. I also speak aloud much of what the prophets say right after they say them. This is confirmation that I am doing the right things from Papa GOD Himself! Thank you, Father

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog