September 30, 2023


SIGHTS, SOUNDS, SMELLS OF FREEDOM

“Do not look at the SHORT TIME of DARKNESS that is coming with FEAR. Think of it as a COVERING of COMFORT, PEACE, and PROTECTION that I will drop on you as the MASSIVE CLEANUP of WICKED people is carried out by Heavenly and earthly MILITARY FORCES. When the darkness LIFTS, you will SEE, HEAR, and SMELL FREEDOM RETURNING. You will see DARK leaders GONE and RIGHTEOUS leaders REPLACING them. You will HEAR the PROMISES of RESTORATION that are coming to you. You will SMELL FREEDOM in the air because the air will be CLEANER after the STRONGHOLDS of darkness are REMOVED. Because I love My Army of Light and I want you to stay STRONG and ENCOURAGED, I will give you GLIMPSES of the coming FREEDOM, you will HEAR of events that let you know the TIDE is TURNING, and you will catch WHIFFS of the coming FRESH AIR of LIFE. These SIGHTS, SOUNDS, and SMELLS  will become STRONGER and STRONGER and will eventually FILL your VISION, HEARING, and SMELLING as My RESCUE OPERATION moves into FULL swing and reaches its DRAMATIC CONCLUSION. Ask Me to TUNE your SENSES to Heaven’s FREQUENCIES, and you will experience the SIGHTS, SOUNDS, and SMELLS OF FREEDOM.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 







Comments

  1. "A US senator from California will die. Yes, this very well-known Senator will fall to the Angel of Death. Judgment has hit their home for the deaths they helped cause in this world. Senator Dianne Feinstein is her name. Yes, My children, a high price your government officials will pay for what has been forced upon you." From Prophecy entitled "ENEMIES OF ALMIGHTY GOD ARE IN THE DIRECT LINE OF FIRE" - Julie Green - March 27, 2022 Feinstein passed away September 29, 2023.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alleluia!! πŸ™ŒπŸ» πŸ™πŸ» 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah...fresh air and good things coming.
    Thank You Father for these encouraging words.
    Please tune my senses to Heaven's frequencies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow... I just saw a rainbow around the moon(the September 17 post)....
    I just stepped outside briefly, looked up at the sky and there it was amongst the clouds.
    Immediately I remembered God's promise to us about His multi-colored glory.
    WOW... Blessed be Your name O God!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😎🌈πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ»✝️

      Delete
  5. YES, LORD YES, I RECIEVE THAT IN JESUS NAME FOR ME MY FAMILY!! THANK YOU, LORD THANK, YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I receive this beautiful message in Jesus name! Open the eyes of my heart, open my spiritual eyes! Hallelujah! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been noticing more full beautiful clouds in the area where I live in South Texas. They have been huge. I love sitting on the front porch and watching them. Thank you Lord God we are all so ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too (here in Southern California)
      I remember what Kat Kerr shared about the host travelling in clouds she called pods.
      You can just sense something intense is happening in the heavens.

      Delete
  8. The short time of darkness you mention Diana, is the this the 3 days and nights of darkness prophesied by quite a few prophets over the course of 100 years ago?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not able to see posts for October. I hope they will be posted here again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog