September 9, 2023
A FIERY HEART OF LOVE
“Have you ever LONGED for someone to ARISE and DEFEND you against a MEAN, INTIMIDATING BULLY? Who is STRONG enough to SILENCE the voice of the one who ACCUSES you day and night of your FAULTS and SHORTCOMINGS? Who can RESCUE you from the IRON GRIP of TYRANNICAL RULERS? Who is POWERFUL enough to DELIVER you out of the JAWS of DEATH TRAPS that have been set for you? I AM.” ISAIAH 63:1 (MSG) ‘The watchmen call out, Who goes there, marching out of Edom, out of Bozrah in clothes dyed red? Name yourself, so splendidly dressed, advancing, bristling with power! It is I: I speak what is right, I, mighty to save!’ “Yes, the great I AM—Father, Son, and Spirit—is RIDING IN FURY to CONFRONT the BULLIES, to SILENCE the VOICE of LIES, to DETHRONE TYRANNICAL RULERS, and to SPRING OPEN the LOCKS of DEATH and to DELIVER you into FREEDOM and FULFILLMENT. You will hear the POUNDING hooves of My war horses, pulling My chariot of FIRE. It will SHAKE the ground, and My FIRE will CONSUME the wicked. The WINDS of CHANGE will whip the fires until they BRING DOWN and INCINERATE the THRONES of darkness. A DELUGE of TRUTH and EXPOSURE will WASH OVER the Land, clearing away LIES, FACADES, and UNCOVERING EVIDENCE. The AIRWAVES will be CAPTURED and what I want spoken will be heard. I AM doing this out of My FIERY HEART OF LOVE for you. This FIRE CONSUMES the wicked and EMPOWERS the righteous. Put your TRUST in the One with A FIERY HEART OF LOVE because I AM coming to SAVE you.”
Note: today is 9/9=double judgment
Diana Larkin
A Watchman’s Journal
Did you mean to spell fiery that way? (Firery)?
ReplyDeleteREALLY PPL!!
DeleteThose are God’s words not Diana’s words
DeleteHere is the definition :
fier·y (fīr′ē, fī′ə-rē)
adj. fier·i·er, fier·i·est
b. Charged with emotion; spirited: a fiery denunciation.
I wasn’t trying to be a spelling nazi, I was just wondering if there was a special significance to spelling it that way. Completely harmless question, believe me. Be blessed!
DeleteDid you mean to spell fiery as firery?
ReplyDeleteThose are God’s words not Diana’s words.
DeleteHere is the definition :
fier·y (fīr′ē, fī′ə-rē)
adj. fier·i·er, fier·i·est
Charged with emotion; spirited: a fiery denunciation.
This is really good news - great news - thank you Father in Heaven !!!!
ReplyDeletePraise Jesus!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes LORD....double judgment upon the wicked.
ReplyDeleteLet your fire fall to consume the wicked and empower the righteous.
I recall Robin D. Bullock speaking IIsaiah 63:1 last year, the impact so powerful on me! Praise Jesus!
ReplyDeleteWow! Such love for His Children! Praise him friends because soon and very soon we will be free! We will worship Him freely—without restraint or fear of repercussions from the evil ones! Hallelujah, amen!
ReplyDeleteAs I was watching the news this afternoon, I do not know if you noticed that everyone was shocked and surprised that President Trump was riding by himself in the car, and probably on the plane. No family or FBI officers in the car and possibly in the plane. The journalists were so surprised, because he had made that decision. I was not surprised because I knew that President Trump was not alone. Our Heavenly Father was with him all the way. The journalists were also surprised at the that me of voice he was talking to the judge. The Judge had to tell him that he could not hear him. God is great and will take care of all of us and President Trump!!! Amen 🙏 and Amen 🙏
DeleteSo PROPHETIC, Anonymous! YES! TRUTH! Thank you for opening our eyes/ears to this! Sensible! BUT GOD! God Bless you MIGHTILY!
DeleteThank you, Father God! All glory be to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit! 🙌🏻
ReplyDeleteI declare and decree that the wicked be brought to nothing and put lower than the dirt beneath our feet! In Jesus Christ’s name I declare and decree this! 🙏🏻