October 1, 2023


OCTOBER SURPRISES

“OCTOBER SURPRISES are waiting for the world. I have SURPRISES for the ENEMY that he does NOT EXPECT and that will INFLICT GREAT DAMAGE on those who have PARTNERED with evil. The world will have SHOCKING SURPRISES, as DARK PLANS are BROUGHT TO THE SURFACE (think the Hunt for Red October). My people will also have OCTOBER SURPRISES of unexpected PROVISION and BLESSING. When the world SCREAMS LACK and SCARCITY, I will OPEN My hand of POWER to SURPRISE you with MORE than ENOUGH. Watch, as I SURPRISE the world with an OUTPOURING of My SPIRIT that will AWAKEN many people SPIRITUALLY. The spiritual awakening will lead to an AWAKENING of the EVIL AROUND THEM, and they will realize how they are being LIED to and DECEIVED. Poor, poor Leviathan! All the TROUBLE he’s gone to in keeping TRUTH HIDDEN and in PUMPING OUT LIES will be BROUGHT DOWN and EXPOSED by the behind-the-scenes MOVE of My SPIRIT OF TRUTH. BOOM! All those years of DECEPTIVE WORK DESTROYED by a moment’s ILLUMINATION of My Spirit. Here they come—OCTOBER SURPRISES!”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Amen! Hallelujah! We receive it Father!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, October 9th, a small October surprise happened this afternoon when I took my boat to a beautiful cove in Lake Ouachita. I stepped into the water and began swimming across the shimmering sun speckled water toward the opposite shore lined with pine trees. As I was swimming breast stroke with my head above the water, I asked God to please help me memorize scripture. ( I have never been able to memorize any song, verse or speech etc. because of dyslexia) Farther and farther I swam following the glittering sun beam over the water when out of no where a bird's feather floated right in front of me. I was delighted and put the feather under the rubber band holding my ponytail and thought, "A feather in my cap!" When I made it to the other side, I remembered the bible verse, "The power that rose Jesus from the dead is the same power that is living inside me." Ashley, Little Rock, AR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O Ashley, how precious the surprise you received.
      Thank you for sharing 😄

      Delete
  3. Thank You Father for Your "October Surprises".
    Let it rip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diana,
    I enjoy listening to your Watchman’s Journal and other shows each week. You are always an encouragement to your listeners. I loved hearing your story about your mother’s ring. My parents are from Hot Springs and the Black Hills will always be home to me. My husband and I spent some time there in August. God lead me beside the still waters in the beautiful lakes there. It always delights me when I discover someone who knows what Black Hills Gold is and also has a heart for that very special place. It was a wonderful surprise to me that you had family ties there. May God continue to bless and use you in even mightier ways!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog