October 10, 2023

RELEASE!

I was briefly taken to a Throne Room in Heaven, and I heard the THUNDEROUS voice of the Lord declare, “RELEASE!” I felt like it was a directive like, “release the Kraken” and in response to the word “RELEASE,” I saw Host suddenly shoot towards earth as a supersonic missile of light and fire. I trembled inside at the power of His command. The Father then spoke this:

“As I THUNDERED out ‘RELEASE’ on this day of 10/10, I set in motion the next phase of My RESCUE OPERATION for Israel and America. I will EXPOSE and BRING DOWN the ARROGANT TRAITORS within these nations who have PLOTTED DESTRUCTION and CHAOS in order to DEFEAT and SUBJUGATE these lands. The enemy has SPECIFICALLY TARGETED these two COVENANT nations because he hates Me and he hates those I love. 10 marks My LAW, My PERFECT ORDER, and My JUDGMENTS (10 plagues of Egypt) against those who OPPOSE My Kingdom RULE and REIGN. The schemes the darkness launches will be met with Heaven’s OVERWHELMING and SUPERIOR FORCES. These plans the darkness has launched will have a MEASURE of success because I AM drawing the darkness FULLY OUT into the OPEN so that ALL the EVIL PLAYERS are EXPOSED before the world. Then the people of the world will ARISE with ONE VOICE calling for My JUDGMENT and JUSTICE to be RELEASED in FULL MEASURE against those partnered with darkness. My Army of Light will LEAD the way with My Host onto the battlefield echoing My cry of, ‘RELEASE!’”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 











 

Comments

  1. Amen! Release! How Great is Our God! Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! RELEASE!! Such a powerful message from the Lord!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like Holy Spirit pointed out to me that the date 10-10-2023 =9 5's = 45. Anybody have any insite on this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5x9= 45 is that what your saying? Perhaps… DONALD J TRUMP CONE FORTH THIS DAY AND TAKE YOUR RIGHTFUL ANOINTED PLECE IN GOD’S WHITE HOUSE!!!

      Delete
    2. Amen! I believe that is God's plan.

      Delete
  4. Father God sure does speak to us and confirm His word.
    Just a couple days ago, my eyes were drawn to the time on the stovetop which read 10:10
    I pondered the meaning wondering about the number 10 and the double 10 I just saw.
    WOW!!!
    Awesome GOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. RELEASE! Thank You, Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Music to my EARS! WE HAVE WAITED TO HEAR THE WORD FROM THE FATHER! GO FORTH INTO
    BATTLE! FOR GOD IS WITH US!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog