October 15, 2023


KEEPER OF THE COSMOS

“The sun, the moon, the planets, and the stars are under My CONTROL. I HUNG them in space, and it is My POWER that keeps them there. I MOVE them around at My WILL to TELL My STORIES, to PROPHESY coming events, and to DISPLAY My WONDER. If I can keep the WHOLE COSMOS TOGETHER, don’t you think I can HANDLE the affairs and the FUTURE of a nation? If you would spend a LOT MORE TIME GAZING into the WONDER of who I AM, WORRY and ANXIETY would FALL OFF of you like WATER off a duck’s back. The MORE you WORSHIP Me, the MORE your FAITH will GROW because I REVEAL Myself to those who MAGNIFY My name. I know what a DIFFICULT season this has been for you and that is why I AM creating SIGNS and WONDERS in the skies. I AM PAINTING RAINBOWS where they don’t belong. I AM sending FLAMES of FIRE into your SUNSETS and SUNRISES to DISPLAY My FIERY POWER before your eyes. You will now WITNESS KINGDOMS FALL and KINGDOMS RISE; you will WATCH as LEADERS FALL and LEADERS RISE; you will SEE MOUNTAINS FALL and RIVERS CHANGE their COURSE. My MIGHTY POWER will be on DISPLAY before your eyes because I AM coming to RESCUE you and your Land out of the GRIP of darkness and into My Kingdom of LIFE and LIGHT, PEACE and PLENTY. STUDY My POWER, GAZE on My LOVE, and you will FIGHT by My side with CONFIDENCE and BRAVERY. There is no doubt about our VICTORY. The KEEPER OF THE COSMOS is by your side.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 








Comments

  1. What beauty and splendorπŸ™❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Father how AWESOME YOU ARE!!!
    Thank You for answering my question of the past 2 nights.
    I saw a particularly bright star in the sky and I'd never noticed it before.
    I wondered if it was man-made like a drone or something. But it was stationary.
    The next night I looked again at the same spot and sure enough there it was.
    Now You have clarified it for me.
    Thank You for Your very bright twinkling star.
    The Splendour of the King.πŸŽ‡
    Hallelujah !!!
    Be exalted O God.
    Let Your glory fill the whole earth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so amazing - I saw one of these beautiful firey sunsets yesterday in the sky where I live. Thank you Lord - wonderful Artist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God He paunts the most beautiful pictures! Thank you Heavenly Father! Rainbows out of nowhere and suddenly. Aaahmazing skylines and clouds of Your Glory. We are in awe and our hearts leap with JOY with each one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Away celebrating our 21st wedding anniversary we saw several nights in a row the ‘fire sky’ which we got to enjoy in a couple of Adirondack swing chairs on a back porch. Spectacular, Thank You YAHWEH, Bless You YESHUA, Holy Spirit; thank you Diana for your Faithfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Beautiful are GOD'S WORDS! HE UNDERSTANDS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH! HE WILL DELIVER US! STAND ON HIS WORDS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. October 14, 2023 sunrise!

    blob:null/0250dc67-b0b7-44b3-8405-9bdc8ed8484a

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! The picture didn’t transfer. πŸ˜”

      Delete
    2. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Strength! You are Truly an amazing Father! I stand by your side in awe and anticipation! Oh, HOW I LOVE YOU! πŸ’•❤️ πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

      Delete
  8. Alleluia - I need to calm down and enjoy the ride.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog