October 16, 2023

MAGNIFY ME AND NOT THE ENEMY
PSALM 89:13-14 (TPT) ‘Breathtaking and awesome is Your power! Astounding and unbelievable is Your might and strength when it goes on display! Your glorious throne rests on a foundation of righteousness and just verdicts. Grace and truth are the attendants who go before You.’ (I have these two verses marked in my Bible as verses for 2023!)
“I AM the God who brings DOWN wicked rulers and nations by My MIGHTY POWER. I AM the CONSUMING FIRE that burns up EVIL AGENDAS and RAISES UP righteousness and justice as the foundation of a nation once again. I AM not THREATENING to do this in your Nation, I have PROMISED to do it; and you will SEE it DISPLAYED before your eyes. The enemy is threatening all kinds of FEARFUL PLOTS against you. I REVEAL these plots to My prophets NOT TO RAISE FEAR and ANXIETY but because I want you to TAKE AUTHORITY over them, BRING THEM DOWN, declare EXPOSURE of the plotters, and BLOW the schemes BACK in their FACES. The enemy wants your attention DIVERTED to his THREATS and FEAR-MONGERING, but I AM telling you to MAGNIFY ME AND NOT THE ENEMY. Don’t go OVER and OVER the enemy’s THREATS. Go OVER and OVER My PROMISES of RESCUE and DELIVERANCE and use your AUTHORITY to CANCEL out the schemes of darkness. The MAJORITY of your TIME and FOCUS should be on Me, not on the enemy. PSALM 34:3-4 (NASB) ‘O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together. I sought the Lord, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears.’ This is My PROMISE to you for 2023: EZEKIEL 38:23 (AMP) ‘Thus I shall magnify Myself and demonstrate My greatness and sanctify Myself, and I will be recognized and will make Myself known in the sight of many nations; they will know (without any doubt) that I am the Lord.’ BEHOLD and MAGNIFY YOUR GOD AND NOT YOUR ENEMY.”
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

  1. On Monday October 2, 2023 The Lord had me write this song down and I sing it all the time - It’s a weapon!
    My soul does magnify the Lord and my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior!
    Hymnal: My Soul Doth Magnify The Lord

    ReplyDelete
  2. Righteousness and Justice will once again be the foundation of our nation! Praise His holy Name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received the message to say Psalm 37, everyday, approx. 2 yrs ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Echos Julie Green's Words/Teachings. Most encouraging Word! I've long appreciated how The Lord places in BOLD the pertinent Words for both the Righteous and the darkness! Duh, right?! LOL! Assists me in zeroing in on the salient points! Thank you, Diana, for your faithfulness. And Father, we are beyond grateful for Your consistently trusting Your Trusted, Obedient Servant Diana with these crucial Words! It keeps us going, strengthens our resolve and our reserves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how our Father in Heaven has been speaking to all of us - we’re all family in the kingdom of God, encouraging and confirming what God is saying and doing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog