October 17, 2023


THE BUILDUP TO VICTORY
“What looks like major, worldwide CHAOS and CRISES to you, will result in the EXPOSURE and DOWNFALL of the darkness and a SHAKING to AWAKENING of those still under the DECEPTION of LYING Leviathan. Remember I have told you I’ve ALLOWED those partnered with darkness to THINK they are WINNING, but the CHAOS and CRISES they release have GREATLY DIMINISHED POWER due to My Army of Light’s DECREES and DECLARATIONS released in FAITH and the POWER of My Spirit. What they UNLEASHED to DESTROY you will RESULT in BACKFIRING upon them. It will be their SYSTEMS and STRUCTURES that are DESTROYED. My Holy Spirit is BRILLIANT at BROODING over CHAOS and CRISES. RELEASE Him in your CRIES to Me to TURN CHAOS and CRISES into ORDER and NEW BEGINNINGS. The enemy has had his time to try and GRAB the ATTENTION he CRAVES. Now, it is time for the Great I AM to be REVEALED in My GLORY, POWER, and LOVE. The Father will FIGHT for you and RESCUE you. The Son will SAVE, HEAL, and DELIVER you. The Spirit will RENEW, RESTORE, and REVIVE you. What looks to you like UNCONTROLLABLE CHAOS and CRISES is actually THE BUILDUP TO VICTORY.” 
PSALM 63:9-11 (911!) (TPT) “Those who plot to destroy me shall descend into the darkness of hell. They will be consumed by their own evil and become nothing more than dust under our feet. These liars will be silenced forever! But with the anointing of a king I will dance and rejoice along with all His lovers who trust in Him.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. It's wonderful to have these daily words of encouragement. Otherwise, it would be so easy to become afraid with all the horrible things going on. Thank You Lord, for Your rescue operation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite way to start the morning is by reading these entries. Got a prophetic word yesterday that the Joy of the Lord is my strength truly. Thank you Jesus for making such an anxious person like me so unafraid and in peace. That is a miracle, sign, and wonder in itself! I love you Lord!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. John 6:20 AMPC
    (Jesus speaking) “I AM! Stop being frightened!”

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Father❤
    Thank You Lord Jesus❤
    Thank You Holy Spirit ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Word , as the chaos and sadness we are facing now very discouraging. BUT GOD! Hallelujah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog