October 18, 2023


THE ROAD TO VICTORY

“THE ROAD TO VICTORY has been LONG, and you have FOUGHT for EVERY STEP FORWARD. The progress has seemed SLOW, and you have met OPPOSITION to gaining ground to BUILD THE ROAD TO VICTORY. Your own DOUBTS and WRONG BELIEFS have SIDETRACKED you. The enemy has thrown OBSTACLES in your path that seemed INSURMOUNTABLE, and he has dug DITCHES for you to fall into. These ditches were personal LOSSES and the pull to become DISCOURAGED or DEPRESSED. No matter what the enemy threw at you and no matter how strong the pull of your flesh, you have TURNED to Me, PULLED ASIDE to be SATURATED in My LOVE and in My STRENGTH, and you have PERSEVERED on THE ROAD TO VICTORY. I want you to know that Heaven is STANDING right now and APPLAUDING your FAITHFULNESS to Me and your OBEDIENCE to the CALL on your life. We are CELEBRATING YOU! We can see HOW CLOSE you are to the END of THE ROAD TO VICTORY, so KEEP ON KEEPING ON! Realize that the DIFFICULTY of this ROAD has built ETERNAL TREASURES in you. Your FAITH has DEEPENED, you are DISCOVERING your IDENTITY and your DESTINY in My Kingdom, and you are LEARNING to RULE and REIGN with Me through the AUTHORITY of My Son’s BLOOD and your INHERITANCE as children of Light. PRESS ON! PRESS THROUGH! BREAKTHROUGH and VICTORY are just ahead! THE ROAD TO VICTORY beckons you to FINISH WELL!”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

  1. Diana I saw an amazing picture of sunrise this morning in Idaho. How do I send it to you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a secure email: AWatchmansJournal@protonmail.com

      Delete
    2. Diana, I don't know much about how to use this site, but, I had a series of dreams about a money train, containing unending finance, and the distribution of GOD 'S wealth to the Body of Christ and there is so much to it that it would fill a book, and I want to share this with you, I 've just got to do something with this so if you could contact me @ lesterrice.lr@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. 😭😭 O God these words are so so true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate agree receive the cooments, Tribe! Thank you always Dearest Diana! Thank You MIGHTILY, Father God!✝️πŸ™πŸ»❤️πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒˆπŸŒ΄πŸŒΏπŸ

    ReplyDelete
  4. So encouraged, so deeply touched and moved with tears. Thank you my Abba oh how I love you♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  5. So encouraging Abba Father. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Diana! I somehow missed this word even though I read your posts everyday! However, I happened onto Brother Brian’s podcast about an hour ago where he shared it! I felt like every word was just for me and I can’t tell you how deeply I needed to hear them. I thank God for you and your wonderful ministry! (Also bro Brian’s Love Has A Name) God bless you both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana, I believe I belong to the remnant, God answers my questions most of the time, why can’t I feel, hear, or see my angels?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog