October 19, 2023

THE HEART OF A FATHER
“THE HEART OF A FATHER is COMPLEX and must be viewed AS A WHOLE. If you only see ONE ASPECT of My heart and REFUSE to see all the other parts, you will have a DISTORTED VIEW of who I AM. If you think I AM only GENTLE and KIND, you will NOT understand when I ARISE to PROTECT and DEFEND you with My VENGEANCE and JUSTICE. If you think that I AM only a RULE KEEPER, then you will be OFFENDED by My LAVISH MERCY and GRACE towards those who TURN to Me, and you won’t understand how I could EMBRACE the DEFILED and the DECEIVED when they turn to My light. Those who think My HEART is all about being CLEAN ON THE OUTSIDE and acting according to THEIR VIEW of righteousness, don’t understand that I PERCEIVE and RESPOND to hearts that are TURNED to Me in SURRENDER. In fact, many who follow what they THINK are My RULES, have NEVER TRULY SURRENDERED their hearts to Me. Yes, righteous behavior is part of My HEART, but it must come from the INSIDE OUT, NOT from the OUTSIDE IN. OPEN your eyes, HUMBLE yourself, and SEE the part of My HEART that TRANSFORMS  your heart into the IMAGE of My Son. This WAR SEASON you will be learning about your Father’s HEART of PROTECTION and PRESERVATION for you. If you think a good Father is only GUSHY LOVE, then you are SHORTSIGHTED because TRUE LOVE PROTECTS and DEFENDS His children. BEHOLD the HEART of a Father who will FIGHT for you, DEFEAT and SMASH those who want to DESTROY you, and who will RECLAIM for you ALL that has been LOST. You will spend a lot less time being OFFENDED if you don’t put My HEART IN A BOX. Ask Holy Spirit to CONTINUALLY REVEAL My FATHER’S HEART to you. It is GRAND and GLORIOUS. It is INTIMATE and NEAR. It brings VENGEANCE to evil and REWARDS the righteous. It TEARS DOWN and BUILDS UP. It causes FEAR and TREMBLING and it KISSES your cheek with TENDER LOVE. Be glad and rejoice as you discover THE HEART OF A FATHER.”
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 



Comments

  1. Beautiful and Glorious!!! God is absolutely Good. That word opes up so much understanding into the heart of the Father and crushes all the deception of "religion." Praise you Father. Thank you Dianne for being a willing vessel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a father! Transform my heart, Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O Precious Glorious Heavenly Father,Thank You😭

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is the Lion 🌪 and the Lamb ✝️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BINGO!✝️🙏🏻❤️

      Delete
  5. Holy Spirit reveal to me The Father's Heart! I surrender my heart to you! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Heavenly Father, for your grace and mercy and thank you that you protect us and take vengeance upon our enemies when warranted.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog