October 2, 2023


THE SIGNS OF FALL

“There will be SIGNS THIS FALL that the SEASON is CHANGING. This Fall will MARK the BEGINNING of My FIERY JUSTICE. You will see FIRE in the skies at sunsets and sunrises. My Angels of FIERY JUSTICE will be FILLING the skies and DELIVERING JUDGMENTS from the Courtroom of Heaven to the earth. Those partnered with darkness have been behind DESTRUCTIVE EXPLOSIONS and FIRES. Now, they will REAP what they have SOWN, as I SEND EXPLOSIONS and FIRES into their STRONGHOLDS, their MONUMENTS, and their BUILDINGS DEDICATED to the enemy. Oh, darkness, TREMBLE and SHAKE before Lord Sabaoth in His FIERY CHARIOT. You who tried so many ways to DIG UP DIRT on My ANOINTED LEADER are in for a SHOCK because I AM coming to UNEARTH ALL your HIDDEN DOCUMENTS, CHEATING, and EVIDENCE of CORRUPTION and PERVERSION. WAIL, oh darkness, My Angels with FIERY TORCHES are coming to SHINE a LIGHT on SECRET AGREEMENTS with foreign powers, TREASONOUS BETRAYALS, and the SACRIFICE of INNOCENT LIVES. The SIGNS OF FALL will be everywhere, and they will all point to the DOWNFALL and DESTRUCTION of those who thought they could RULE your world. These ARROGANT ones will see the SIGNS OF FALL, and it will SIGNAL their coming DESTRUCTION. My Army of Light, STAY CLOSE to Me and STRONG in My LOVE. THE SIGNS OF FALL will be HOPE to you.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. say there, anon to anon, thanks for your input! i enjoyed and refreshed with the read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GLORY TO GOD! PRAISE JESUS, LORD OF HOST!
    FILL THE SKIES AND DESTROY THE ENEMIES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so grateful for the Lord continually giving us hope! He is our Champion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First day of Trump sham trial. Thank You Lord! For You are digging up the evidence against the criminals who are behind this persecution and all attempts to destroy this country! Thank You for protecting our fearless leader and his family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ps 33:21 ..we have trusted in His holy name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Yes! Lord
    Send your 🔥🔥 upon our enemies.
    Go host and make toast of all their evil plans and deeds.
    Hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
  8. @SouthGeorgiaGirl31558October 2, 2023 at 5:02 PM

    Diana,
    Thank you for all that you are doing for the Kingdom and Pappa. Jesus is so Glorious and He has done so much for His Children redeeming us back to the Father. I do not know how to contact you, I live in Southeast Georgia, lost my soulmate of almost 48 years in January. It has been a very difficult at times, but Abba has seen me through it all. I finally found a church home after asking God for the past 10 years where do you want me to be. I have been filled with Holy Ghost for the past 29+ years, seeking, searching, listening, waiting, being broken, healed, you name it I have probably been through it. But one thing I have learned over all these years is that GOD IS FAITHFUL. He has never left me nor forsaken me, and He has put me on the accelerated plan since my husband is now living in Glory having the time of his life. I am jealous. I know that we will all be with Our Heavenly Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit before long. I am very much aware that Father God is up to something that will restore our nation to what it should have been from its founding. He is restoring our borders and foundation. Nothing less than Jesus Christ and His Righteousness. If there is anyway to get in touch with you, please let me know. You are a fresh wind blowing across our great land and Pappa loves you very much.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your encouraging words and for sharing the testimony of your life—His faithfulness to you! I have a secure email: AWatchmansJournal@protonmail.com

      Delete
    2. Diana, thank you for sharing your secure email info.

      Delete
  9. Hallelujah! God is with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found a wonder place that guides you to this name in scripture (it is from the Septuagint scrolls). See https://mybible.com/covers/654 -- safe address online.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Opps, a wonderful place ... the "ful" did not publish when I typed wonder in my comment above.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please pray for my marriage and family. I have been in a tough marriage for years, but it finally got better for the past three years, but now it is back to being really tough for the past three months. I am losing hope we can have a good marriage and it can be saved. I am so tired of fighting to save my marriage. I need a permanent break through. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this will be helpful to you about partnering with angels. Jesus could have commanded 12 legions of angels in the Garden of Gethsemane.We CAN DO EVERYTHING that Jesus did and greater.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_JwmLgDosQ

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog