October 21, 2023

THE BOTTOM LINE
“What is THE BOTTOM LINE for Me in this whole WAR of DARK to LIGHT? Do I want the SEEN and the UNSEEN REALMS to KNOW how POWERFUL I really am? After My RESCUE OPERATION, the NATURAL and the SUPERNATURAL REALMS will KNOW that My POWER is REAL and that My POWER is SUPERIOR to anything the darkness has. But is that My BOTTOM LINE to show forth My POWER? It’s a good way to get people’s ATTENTION, but it is NOT My PRIMARY MOTIVATION. THE BOTTOM LINE for Me is to WIN BACK THE HEARTS OF MANKIND. Each person is My SPECIAL CREATION, and I want them to know My LOVE for them and that I have made a WAY for them to come to the most POWERFUL BEING in the Universe through the BLOOD of My Son. His SACRIFICE for you is FREELY given. I DESIRE to set people FREE from all the FALSE WAYS that the enemy and man’s PRIDE have taught as ways to gain My FAVOR. You can’t EARN a relationship with Me by PERFORMING RELIGIOUS ACTS. That is, you don’t find FAVOR with Me by CHECKING OFF the items on a ‘TO DO’ list given by the RELIGIOUS SPIRIT (that is the PRIDE of man thinking he can make himself ACCEPTABLE to Me) nor is it the DARK DEEDS of HATRED and MURDER that the enemy tells men they must do for Me. THE BOTTOM LINE for Me is that you would BELIEVE in a LOVE that would DIE to COVER your sin and to WIN your HEART back to LOVE Me, as I LOVE you. THE BOTTOM LINE of what you can do for Me is to SURRENDER your life back to Me in GRATEFUL acknowledgment of My Son’s BLOOD that COVERS all your sin, and BELIEVE that you are now a NEW CREATION. Ask for the EMPOWERMENT of My Spirit and YIELD your heart to Him to be CONTINUALLY RENEWED so that your LOVE for Me stays AFLAME. When you love someone, you are DRAWN to them and WANT to SPEND TIME with them. I don’t want spending time with Me to be a RELIGIOUS DUTY. I want you to come to Me because your DESIRE is for Me, as Mine is for you. THE BOTTOM LINE for Me is that the world will DISCOVER and KNOW that I AM the God of LIFE, LOVE, and JOY.”
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 



Comments

  1. I love You, Lord! I always want to spend time with You! My story is that I don't hear Your still small voice. So when you want to tell me where I should go and not go, i'm afraid I won't hear You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This might help! https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDWfAXdAlZ7nezSFgrX0T0T3GiJZKu0ml&si=qgs3pT2nUldi2hqA

      Delete
    2. I prayed the exact same prayer, to hear His still small voice. Me and my husband have prophetic dreams, so God sent these words in a dream, “To put it simply... it’s about the Heart.”
      Jeremiah 29:13, “And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your ❤️.” God said, “... for the LORD Seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the ❤️.” King David was a man after God’s own ❤️.” David played music, danced with all his might for the LORD and relied on him for everything. Our Father was faithful! God Bless!

      Thank you & bless you Diana for inspiring us all!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful once again.

    ReplyDelete

  3. John 9:39-41(Passion)
    And Jesus said, I have come to judge those who think they see and make them blind. And for those who are blind, I have come to make them see.

    Some of the Pharisees were standing nearby and overheard these words. They interrupted Jesus and said, you mean to tell us that we are blind?

    Jesus told them, if you would acknowledge your blindness, then your sin would be removed. But now that you claim to see, your sin remains with you!

    Psalm 32:5(HNV)
    I acknowledged my sin to you. I didn't hide my iniquity. I said, I will confess my transgressions to the LORD, And you forgave the iniquity of my sin. Selah.❤️Good are you Lord - thank you Diana for this wonderful word

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ephesians‬ ‭3:14‭-‬19‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
    [14] For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, [15] from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, [16] that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, [17] that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, [18] may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— [19] to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog