October 22, 2023


I WILL SCATTER THE DARKNESS TO BRING IN THE LIGHT
“I have promised you that I will BRING DOWN and SCATTER the arrogant elite who have brought so much DARKNESS into the world. I have promised to KEEP you SAFE, PROTECTED, and PROVIDED for as the darkness is JUDGED and REAPS what it has sown. I need you to understand that there are MULTITUDES of people who are not part of the arrogant elite’s SCHEMES of DESTRUCTION, but they have been LULLED and LURED into being INFLUENCED by the DARK, DEMONIC THRONES that EVIL has set up. The SHAKING that is taking place is BRINGING DOWN and SCATTERING THE DARKNESS, but I will also use the SHAKINGS to AWAKEN the masses who have ALLOWED DARKNESS into their lives that THREATENS their ETERNITY. It will be difficult to watch the CLUELESS SHAKEN AWAKE to the darkness around them and in them. Remember that you are there to COMFORT with My LOVE, and EXHORT them to choose LIFE and find the FREEDOM of SURRENDERING their lives to Me through My Son’s BLOOD. Keep in mind that the RUDE AWAKENING is for their ETERNAL GOOD. For the most part (this does not include you, My SHINING ones), My Church HID My LIGHT INSIDE their buildings, and the darkness MOUNTED outside in the world. My SHAKING is HITTING the Church, EXPOSING the INFILTRATION of DARKNESS and the DOCTRINES OF DEMONS that told the Church to STAND DOWN AGAINST THE CREEPING DARKNESS. What comes DOWN in this SHAKING season NEEDS to COME DOWN so that I can BRING IN THE LIGHT. This will be your FINEST HOUR My Army of Light, as your WORSHIP and PRAYER WARFARE EXPOSES and BRINGS DOWN the DARKNESS. You will be the LIGHTED city on a hill that helps SCATTER THE DARKNESS AND BRINGS IN THE LIGHT.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. AMEN!!
    Let the darkness fall and let the glory of the Lord shine bright 🌞throughout all the earth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father, we eagerly co-partner w/You, SCATTERING THE DARKNESS! USHERING FORTH YOUR SHINING LIGHTS OF BLAZING FIRES OF GLORY! HALLELUJAH!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog