October 23, 2023

A DAY OF DOOM AND RECKONING 
“I have SPOKEN many times and through many prophets about a coming DAY OF DOOM AND RECKONING for those partnered with darkness. This is a measure I NEVER WANTED to bring upon the CROWN of My creation; but when men choose such DEEP LEVELS of DEPRAVITY and TYRANNY that THREATEN the existence of mankind, then I will release My JUDGMENT and JUSTICE against them, and they will come face to face with My DAY OF DOOM AND RECKONING. I AM VALIDATING all those prophetic voices who have said I AM releasing My judgments against the wicked, and I AM coming to RESCUE those who call on My name. Here it is in My ETERNAL WORD: EZEKIEL 7:10-12a (TPT) ‘Now is the day of disaster. Behold, your doom has come! Brutality has blossomed and pride is at its peak. Violence has grown up into a rod to punish their wickedness. None of the proud, evil people will survive. All their wealth and prestige will be swept away. The time of your doom is before you; the day of reckoning has come.’ As events come to a CRISIS, keep this word in mind because it is the SURE FUTURE of the WICKED. As things grow DARKER, know that their DAY OF DOOM AND RECKONING draws near; and your day of RESCUE and RECOMPENSE will emerge from THEIR ASHES. It will be a day of NEW BEGINNINGS, FRESHNESS, and PURITY, and I will GREATLY BLESS My people.”
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 

(DianaLarkin.blogspot.com) Put the date of the journal entry in the search, and it will pull up the following: A sampling of confirming journal entries: Nov. 2, 2019 “Victory”/ Jan. 4, 2020 “Trap for the Evil”/ Oct. 19, 2021 “Watch the Skies”/ Feb. 7, 2022 “Ashes, Ashes, They All Fall Down”/ May 25, 2022 “Backfire”/ Jan. 31, 2023 “Three-Pronged Rescue”/ June 9, 2023 “Yawning Trap”





Comments

  1. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Strength! Tears fill my eyes! We await the rescue and recompense! Glory to Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Savior! Oh how we long for Our day of NEW BEGINNINGS, FRESHNESS, and PURITY, and for The GREAT BLESSINGS That you will Bring for YOUR people. We bow in honor and awe for the Great “I AM” ! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best of times; this is the worst of times, depending upon whom one worships - The Light (God) or the darkness (the forever loser.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog