October 24, 2023


TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

“I want you to look ahead to a future that you will say is TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. Gaze with your spiritual eyes and SEE BEYOND the THREATS, the DARKNESS, and the DESTRUCTION to a world that is being RESTORED and REBUILT beyond your WILDEST IMAGINATION. ‘Oh,’ you will say, ‘This is TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!’ Even as it grows dark for a short time, HOLD FAST to the vision of the DAWN of a NEW DAY of PEACE, PURITY, and PLENTY. These are not just words LIGHTLY spoken. I have DECLARED them from My mouth, and they will COME TO PASS as surely as My command of ‘Light be!’, brought your world into BEING. I have also told you that I have PASSED JUDGMENT on your enemies in the courts of Heaven, and those SPOKEN JUDGMENTS will come to earth and be FULFILLED. This is why I tell you NOT TO FEAR! If you will QUIET your heart before Me, I will show you the JUDGMENTS coming for the wicked, and I will show you My PROMISES to you being fulfilled. As you PARTNER with My heart and CALL IN My JUDGMENTS of those who sought to DESTROY you, also CALL FORTH My PROMISES of a future of PEACE, PURITY, and PLENTY. You will exclaim, ‘IT’S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!’”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 









Comments

  1. Praise the LORD! I had a vision of peace 3 years ago. It is coming! Thank you Diana for the gift God gave you and sharing with us what Holy Spirit shares with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ❤️❤️❤️❤️✝️๐Ÿ˜Ž❤️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒˆ

      Delete
  2. Awesome, awesome word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PEACE PURITY PLENTY! Praise God! Bless Your Humble Gracious Servant Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen - the dawn of the new tomorrow, when all the sons come running home. Awesome and beyond imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HalleluYah!! Thank you my Papa!
    Oh how I love you ♥️♥️
    ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒผThank you ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’š
    ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒผBeautiful ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’š
    ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒผPrecious ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’š
    ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒผDiana,๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’š
    for His words, encouragedment peace and love from Him that pours out of you. You so beautifully walk out your calling ๐Ÿ’š May He bless you in the most beautiful and wonderful ways๐Ÿ™✝️♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog