October 26, 2023


THE GARDEN OF YOUR HEART

“Even before you came to acknowledge Me as your God and before you were RESTORED to Me through the SACRIFICE of My Son, I was PREPARING the SOIL of THE GARDEN OF YOUR HEART. Before you SURRENDERED your heart to Me, you made choices that caused WEEDS and THORNS to grow in THE GARDEN OF YOUR HEART. What the enemy meant to DEFILE your GARDEN, I will use as COMPOST to ENRICH the SOIL and what I plant in your heart will grow in BEAUTY and FRUITFULNESS. No matter how big a MESS you have made of THE GARDEN OF YOUR HEART, I AM the MASTER GARDENER who can and will make something BEAUTIFUL and LIFE-GIVING from THE GARDEN OF YOUR HEART. As you WORSHIP Me, EAT of My WORD, and SPEND TIME in My PRESENCE, you are WATERING, FEEDING, and RECEIVING My LIGHT and LIFE into THE GARDEN OF YOUR HEART. You will be TRANSFORMED to REFLECT My BEAUTIFUL HEART to the world around you. Others will ENJOY the FRUIT from your HEART and be BLESSED by THE GARDEN OF YOUR HEART.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 









Comments

  1. Lord, “You had me”as so many of Your precious Words, at the title? “THE GARDEN OF YOUR HEART”!πŸͺ΄πŸ‘¨‍🌾🏑

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Beautiful 🌹🌹
    Thank You Abba πŸ™✝️πŸ›♥️

    ReplyDelete
  3. our Father is the most beautiful ~ look at this grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! What a beautiful, timely and needed word! Such comfort and confirmation for me today!πŸ™✝️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heart and soul is rewarded fully with this beautiful response. Amen lord who is always in our corner 🌺❤️✝️πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don’t see an email that I could send you a photo to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send it to my email: AWatchmansJournal@protonmail.com

      Delete
  7. Dreams, Putin in a a red military suit. And trump visiting my friends house and me giving him a tour of it. He comes with his black beast car and his secret service. It is a pleasant time and I’m aware I love him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog