October 27, 2023


SHOCKED AWAKE

“SHOCKING EVENTS are on the HORIZON. Much of the world is still UNDER the SPELL of TWISTING, LYING Leviathan, and it must be SHOCKED AWAKE to the DANGER they are in from the DEADLY DARKNESS. I have told you in ADVANCE that these SHOCKING EVENTS will take place so that you will NOT BE AFRAID nor will you be MOVED from SOLID FAITH in Me, in My GOODNESS, and in My POWER. The enemy has plans that they believe will SHOCK people into SUBMISSION and into being COMPLETELY CONTROLLED. The arrogant ones don’t see that BEHIND THE SCENES, I have TAKEN THE DEADLY POWER OUT of their SHOCKING PLANS. What they planned to use on you to KILL, STEAL, and DESTROY will BLOW UP in their faces, and they will be the ones brought into SUBMISSION by My JUDGMENT, and they will be the ones CONTROLLED by My JUSTICE. As the world is SHOCKED AWAKE, you STAND in My PRESENCE in GREAT FAITH of My promised RESCUE OPERATION. Feel My STEADYING HAND on your shoulder, as I RELEASE My PEACE, My STRENGTH, and My HOPE deep into your heart. As the world is SHOCKED AWAKE, you will be My LIGHTHOUSES of REFUGE for the STORM-TOSSED to GUIDE them into SAFE HARBORS of PEACE and HOPE in Me.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 








Comments

  1. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Strength! Steady me as you release your strength, peace and hope! I am struggling to hang on, please help me and guide me through this difficult time! I am so very tired and weary! I have Faith and I know your words are truth! My body is just tired! Give me strength Father! I ask this in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog