October 28, 2023

ARRESTS ARE COMING
“You will see the ARRESTS of many high level CORRUPT leaders, politicians, heads of agencies, and those behind the scenes who PULLED PUPPET STRINGS and FINANCED EVIL SCHEMES. Much has already been REVEALED to you but even you will be SHOCKED at the DEPTH of the EVIL and CORRUPTION and how WIDESPREAD it is across all areas of your society. Some people you TRUSTED will be proven to be COMPROMISED and SECRETLY working for the DARKNESS. Do not allow DISAPPOINTMENT or BITTERNESS to lodge in your heart over these EXPOSED ones. Give Me your ANGER, BITTERNESS, and DISAPPOINTMENT, and I will COVER them under the BLOOD of My Son so that your heart stays FREE and UNSHADOWED by your reactions to SHOCKING DISCLOSURES. As ARRESTS take place all over the world of corrupt leaders, My Spirit will also be ARRESTING those who are CARELESSLY living lives of IDOLATRY, who are CONSUMERS of PERVERTED sexuality, and those who have REJECTED My offer of SALVATION through My Son.  My Spirit of FIRE and CONVICTION will ARREST them, as My JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS sweep across your Land as a ROLLING RIVER that NOTHING CAN STOP. As My ARREST stops them in their tracks and the LIGHT of My Spirit’s CONVICTION ILLUMINATES their lives, they will be FORCED to respond. Either they will choose to receive SALVATION, DELIVERANCE, and HEALING through the BLOOD of My Son, or they will FACE the CONSEQUENCES of their choice to continue to PARTNER with darkness. My RESCUE OPERATION is more than SAVING you from the TYRANNY of evil rulers. It is also about RESCUING those who live in the DARK SHADOWS of SIN and DECEPTION. Allow My Spirit to SEARCH YOUR HEARTS for any remaining DARK SHADOWS of AGREEMENT with evil or sin. My Son’s BLOOD will COVER it, DELIVER you from its power, and INSPIRE your heart to pursue RIGHTEOUSNESS  and FREEDOM. Be sure your heart is free because ARRESTS ARE COMING.” Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Amen! Hallelujah! Thank you, Lord!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We praise you Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Father for rescuing us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wouldn't itbe nice if everyone could read this and believe it? Psalm 91 came to mind as I read this. Thank you Father and thank you Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You Heavenly Father for Your sweeping rescue operation.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Strength! Holy Spirit please guide me through these coming days! Bring to my forefront anything that is not pleasing to Our Lord! Let me know so that I may repent and ask for forgiveness! Give me strength! I Give You my ANGER, BITTERNESS, and DISAPPOINTMENT, and ask that you I COVER them under the BLOOD of Your Son so that my heart stays FREE and UNSHADOWED by my reactions to SHOCKING DISCLOSURES. πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog