October 29, 2023

LET THE NATIONS RAGE
“The darkness is busy STIRRING UP MISGUIDED SYMPATHY for what are actually WORKS of EVIL launched against My covenant nations. The TWISTING LIES of darkness are received by those who have REJECTED the TRUTH of My WORD and My WAYS. They are IGNORING the CONVICTION of My Spirit that they are on DANGEROUS GROUND and that they should not be AGREEING with LIES and DECEPTION. The LINES are being CLEARLY DRAWN between the DARKNESS and the LIGHT. Those who choose to SIDE with darkness will be SHAKEN. Individual lives will be SHAKEN, and nations who come out against My covenant lands will be SHAKEN. The darkness has GREAT and BOASTFUL PLANS to OVERCOME My nations of Light. They plan to SILENCE your VOICES and to STEAL your FREEDOMS. That is why I AM ARISING at this pivotal point in the history of the earth to RESCUE My own and to TRAMPLE DOWN the DARK DEATH SCHEMES of the wicked. The darkness is a SMOOTH-TONGUED LIAR, and the UNDISCERNING will be SWEPT UP into believing the RHETORIC. PRAY FOR DISCERNMENT! SIFT through narratives with My Spirit of Truth. DO NOT be TAKEN IN by the voice of the SEDUCING SPIRIT OF FALSE PEACE. PEACE that is not founded on RIGHTEOUSNESS and JUSTICE will result in TYRANNY and the OPPRESSION of TRUE FREEDOM. PEACE is My GOAL for your life and for the world, but it must be PEACE that PROMOTES RIGHTEOUS LIVING, not APPEASEMENT of the dark forces who will always return DEMANDING more and more of your RESOURCES and your FREEDOMS. War is always ugly, but the darkness CHOSE to launch this war to COMPLETELY CONTROL the world, and I will ARISE to RESCUE you and to bring in an ERA of TRUE FREEDOM and TRUE PEACE. LET THE NATIONS RAGE; they rage in vain. I will show the world My POWER over the darkness, as I EXPOSE and CRUSH your enemies. Then the world will come to know Me through the POWER of My LOVE, My Son’s BLOOD, and the BEAUTIFUL RESTORATION of My Spirit. Keep praying for GREATER DISCERNMENT and RELEASE it into the atmosphere so that you ACCURATELY divide the LIES from the TRUTH.”
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Amen & Amen.Thank you Heavenly Father. We give you ALL the Honor & Praise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We pray for DISCERNMENT/ that t the vulnerable susceptible deceived ones recognize APPEASEMENT for the LIE that it iis - as Your Servant Dutch Sheets has decreed! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Strength! I pray for continued and Greater discernment, so that I can and release it into the atmosphere. Help me to accurately divide the Lies from the Truth! I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog