October 30, 2023


WAIT IN PEACE
“Even the spiritually DULL or DEAD can SENSE a BUILDUP in world events. Some sort of CRISIS seems to be building. For those of you who KNOW Me and My VOICE, there are days now when the atmosphere is ELECTRIC with SPIRITUAL ACTIVITY, and you are prompted to PRAY OFTEN and to JOIN IN the WARFARE you sense in the heavens. The DAY of RECKONING draws CLOSER and CLOSER for those partnered with darkness. They sense IMPENDING DOOM, and they do not have My GRACE to help them through this DARK season that they launched. They meant for you to be FEARFUL and ANXIOUS about the buildup to a CRISIS, and DREADING making a wrong move that would end in DISASTER. Instead of you feeling these things, these NEGATIVE EMOTIONS are FLOODING their hearts and minds, and you will begin to see them CRACK under the pressure and EXPOSE themselves on live TV. While you WATCH for My HAMMER of JUSTICE to FALL, I want you to WAIT IN PEACE. Realize that your ANXIOUS thoughts and allowing FEAR IMAGES to PLAY OUT in your minds will NOT hasten the day of My HAMMER BLOW. My HAMMER BLOW will come at the PERFECT moment. If you WAIT IN MY PEACE, your spirit will be CLEAR to HEAR My voice. FEAR and ANXIETY CLOUD your spirit and make it difficult to hear My voice or sense My promptings. WAR from a place of PEACE and COMPLETE TRUST in Me. FIGHT HARD in prayer and declarations and then ENJOY the BEAUTY that I will fill your life with—SIGNS of My LOVE and My POWER in your life. Find JOY in the simple things—these are what we are FIGHTING to KEEP. Say to the enemy, ‘No more will you STEAL my JOY or my PEACE! I am choosing to WAIT IN PEACE in the presence of my Great God!’”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 



Comments

  1. Thank you Father Love for speaking to my heart ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lord for giving us your Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We wait in peace for your perfect will and timing๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒช

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting on peace. The enemy tried to take my voice today, but I have my Great and Mighty God. Praise Almighty God. That no weapon formed against me shall prosper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...."war from a place of peace and complete trust in Me".....Yes Lord

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... here I keep feeling like telling our Heavenly Father that I love him and I keep signing Praise songs - I've never felt like this before, but it's a really good feeling to always want to thank and praise the Lord even when things are so gray

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Father for the confirmation that I am on the right path.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen ๐Ÿ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! I will no longer allow the darkness to STEAL my JOY or my PEACE! I am choosing to WAIT IN PEACE in the presence of my Great God! Hallelujah! ๐Ÿ™❤️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog