OCTOBER 7, 2023


EMBRACE LIFE

“This is a season of VIOLENT CHANGE and the DEATH of an old era. If you FOCUS on what is DYING, you will end up PARTNERING with DEATH. These things ROOTED in EVIL must DIE, but they are not to be MOURNED. LET THEM GO and LOOK for the NEW and GOOD things that I will RAISE UP to take their place. Even now as you WAIT for My JUDGMENT and JUSTICE to fall, I want you to practice EMBRACING LIFE. Every day LOOK for the things that GIVE you LIFE and CELEBRATE and be THANKFUL for them. LOOK for BIG things and WATCH for LITTLE things that cause JOY and LIFE to SPRING UP in your heart. VALUE and SOW into relationships—both those that see EYE TO EYE with you and those you might only have a FEW THINGS in COMMON until they FULLY AWAKEN. Focus on and EMBRACE what is of LIFE in every day and do not let your life be put ON HOLD waiting for things to be PERFECT. If you EMBRACE LIFE every day, GRATEFULNESS will SPRING FORTH from your heart, and it SOWS SEEDS of JOY and HAPPINESS that will bring forth the fruit of EYES that SEE and EARS that HEAR what I AM doing and saying. It opens your heart to the SPIRITUAL REALM and pulls you into REVELATION of My GOODNESS and makes your FAITH STRONG in the POWER of My GOODNESS. EMBRACE LIFE!”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

  1. Thanks Jesus we so much appreciate this word

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diana for your faithfulness to the Lord, I look forward to your posts each day .... today's message was a lovely reminder of Phillipians 4:8-9..... some of my favorite verses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana can you add a search on your blogpage. There are certain Words I am looking for. The Book of Remembrance and a couple other ones.

    Thank you Diana and God bless you and flood you with His love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Top right - "magnify/look glass symbol" is for search entire blog function.

      Delete
  4. 😭...O Father God
    Thank You for these words that resonate so deeply within me.
    Help me embrace life every day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog