October 8, 2023
BUILD BRIDGES, HAVE CONVERSATIONS
“I have spoken to you of OCTOBER SURPRISES and SUDDEN MOVEMENTS, and you have seen them begin to UNFOLD. Some of the SURPRISES and MOVEMENTS are JUDGMENTS being REAPED by those partnered with DARKNESS and those areas that worship FALSE GODS. Because I have declared this as a HARVEST season and they have REFUSED My GOODNESS and chosen to REMAIN in DARKNESS, the REBELLIOUS and the HARD HEARTED will REAP the darkness they have SOWN. In order to RESCUE you from the darkness, I must BRING DOWN their STRONGHOLDS that have RULED in those places. Yes, My judgments bring DESTRUCTION to EVIL, but they also OPEN the EYES of those in that area to the DECEPTION they have been under, and they will TURN to SEEK Me and I will be FOUND by them. Your assignment is NOT TO FREAK OUT over My judgments and to REALIZE I always have REDEMPTIVE and RESTORATIVE GOALS in mind. I want you to give people a HEAVENLY PERSPECTIVE of what I AM doing in this season of RESCUE and HARVEST. It can just be a few words spoken that I will use to UNLOCK REVELATION LIGHT to them. Meet people where they are—that is BUILD BRIDGES into their lives by finding COMMON ground. This OPENS hearts to having CONVERSATIONS that will bring LIFE. For instance, you can say, ‘I used to feel that way and then God showed me what He was doing.’ When you share ILLUMINATIONS you have received, they carry an ANOINTING of TRUTH that will PENETRATE hearts and minds, and it will OPEN them up to FAITH and HOPE. Keep STRONG in My LOVE and BUILD BRIDGES and HAVE CONVERSATIONS.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 







 

Comments

  1. Just consider all the nations and places in the world today where there is unspeakable levels of evil (for example - SRA- rape, torture, murder, and sacrifice of children as young as 6 months old); corruption in all levels of society; filthy, vile culture and lifestyles; oppression; tyranny; persecution - especially against Christians; rebellion against God, and the list goes on and on and on, etc. and you begin to form a picture that God needs to do serious and ruthless cleansing on this planet before God's righteous people can reclaim and restore the mountains of Media, Family, Arts & Entertainment, Economy, Education, Religion, and Government.

    Psalm 35:8 "Surprise them with disaster! Trap them in their own nets and let them fall and rot in the pits they have dug.

    Psalm 92:7 "Though the wicked sprout and spread like grass, they will be pulled up by their roots."

    Psalm 34:21 "Wicked people are killed by their own evil deeds, and if you hate God's people you will be punished.

    Psalm 73: 17-20
    17 I understood what will happen to my enemies.
    18 You will make them stumble, never to get up again.
    19 They will be terrified, suddenly swept away and no longer there.
    20 They will disappear, Lord, despised like a bad dream the morning after.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, I noticed your Oct 1st, 2023 "October Surprises" word released on telegram isn't posted on your website for me to send to others. It jumps from Sept 30th to Oct 2nd on your website. it was such an encouraging word contrasting the fear of lack vs unexpected provision & blessing. I can send them your audio video for now.

    Also, since you may have connections, you can pass along to who whoever it's relevant that when Tim Sheets declared "Rapid Strike!" at the PROCEED conference Oct 6th, 2023 then the war in Israel also started on Simchat Torah, if you google Operation Rapid Strike it will come up as kids halloween costumes of destruction as well as a role playing game utilized in mind control programming released in 1980. Kay Tolman (Chuck Pierce knows her) may be able to add more intel on the mind-control programming inflicted upon programmed multiples that will be activated through this command. I believe this conference just flushed some underground work into the light, just like your word said - "...as DARK PLANS...are BROUGHT TO THE SURFACE..."

    Also, the PROCEED conference mentioned we need to shift into Kingdom Ecclesia's and Chuck Pierce declaring that we are a storehouse. That connects with my own download of the Paradigm Shift from Pharaoh's Storehouse to Priests Storehouse, confirming the Kingdom Shift we are about to engage in and possess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for pointing out the missing entry on my blog, Julia! I have posted it. It will be out of order but it’s there now!

      Delete
  3. Maybe this will sound silly to others, but I believe the holy spirit put the song "Fight Song" in my spirit this morning. I looked up the lyrics, and it lines up with God's word that you posted today. "Like a small boat
    On the ocean
    Sending big waves
    Into motion
    Like how a single word
    Can make a heart open
    I might only have one match
    But I can make an explosion"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Julia for your insightful comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Prophet Diana, it is such a blessing to hear from God through you. Let us all remember to hold Israel in prayer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog