October 9, 2023

GLORY FIRE MISSILES
*Vision: This morning as I sat with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, I was shown a map of the USA. It was night, and I was high above overlooking our Land. Thick dark clouds were above the Nation, but I could see PINPOINTS OF BRIGHT LIGHT all over the States. Some areas had a greater concentration of lights, but all States had some lights. These lights were the PRAYERS of the Army of Light. You may feel all alone in some of the darker areas of this Nation, but you have been STRATEGICALLY placed there as a needed light in the darkness. I saw as we prayed and launched decrees and declarations that our pinpoint of light shot through the dark clouds above us as a GLORY FIRE MISSILE. These missiles BROKE through the dark schemes over our Land and then GLORY LIGHT would STREAM from Heaven and light up that area. Some of the GLORY FIRE MISSILES went to other nations, and I saw a BARRAGE of our prayers RAINING DOWN on Israel and encountering the missiles the enemy is sending their way and EXPLODING them in the air before they could land and do damage. Keep praying; our prayers are powerful! The Father speaks:
*”My Army of Light, you are growing in STRENGTH and FAITH, and the GLORY FIRE MISSILES of PRAYER that you are LAUNCHING are STRIKING the MARK and DESTROYING and DISABLING the enemy’s schemes all over your world. These GLORY FIRE MISSILES you release are EMPOWERED and DIRECTED by My Host, as it says in My Word: ‘Who makes His angels winds, and His ministering servants flames of fire (to do His bidding).’ HEBREWS 1:7 (AMP) As you release GLORY FIRE MISSILES of prayer through the GATHERING DARKNESS, I will release back to you My GLORY LIGHT, and it will REST on you and it will bring SUPERNATURAL PROVISION, HEALING, and PROTECTION from the darkness. It is your FAITH in My GOODNESS, My POWER, and My PROMISES that INFLAME your GLORY FIRE MISSILES of prayer. Just as SWORDS are formed in the forge of extreme HEAT and FLAME, so your FAITH has been TRIED in the constant onslaught from the darkness. You have not GIVEN UP or GIVEN IN, but you have allowed Me to STRENGTHEN and FORM you into GLORY FIRE MISSILES that will DESTROY the enemy’s schemes of darkness.” Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 



Comments

  1. Wow! Glory Fired Missiles! Whoo hoo! Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!
    Confirmation..... My eyes were drawn to the clouds outside and I saw one shaped as a sword🗡
    Minutes later, I 'happened' to look up again and saw colors in the cloud around the Sun.
    It was so soothing, encouraging and empowering to see and know that God is FAITHFUL to His words.
    Let's keep firing those "Glory fire Missiles.!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "... You will see RAINBOWS around the sun and the moon and painted on the clouds. ..."
      from https://dianalarkin.blogspot.com/2023/09/september-17-2023-destruction-or.html

      Delete
    2. I saw a rainbow, after many years of not seeing one.
      Just as light was climbing over the hill, I was in prayer and talking to Father. When I some strange noise outside. a different kind of tap, tap. I never heard rain sound like that before. It was misting kind of rain. No reason for tap, tap.
      I sat up and looked out, the trees across the street were a beautiful orange, since leaves are changing no big deal, I thought.
      I hobbled to window to see what the noise was.
      Looked out at the sky and saw a rainbow, just a normal one. But to me it was special.

      The next day when I went outside, the leaves on that tree are red, I had not realized it. The sun shining on them this day, did not look orange, just normal reddish.

      Did somebody wake me to see the rainbow. It only lasted about 10 minutes from when I woke.

      Delete
  3. Always appreciate comments all! Amen! Glory clouds missles of fire!🔥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supposed some one had a vision of a fire hydrant and an emergency sign flashing over it.
    Any ideas. I have a few ideas.
    I am dehydrated most of time and maybe it is a warning to me personally.
    Another one is some sort of water emergency. I recently read a prophecy about storms on E & W coast. I do not watch news....has that come to pass yet?
    When I asked why I could not see the rest of vision, I finally saw arrows flying. somewhere between 4 and 6 in rows with 2 or 3 passes.
    I cover myself and room in blood of Jesus and binded and loosed all witchcraft & demonic strongholds with God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind, vision of a Fire Hydrant was for me.
      I started drinking lots of water from that morning and on; Tues night my bladder decided to hurt, Wed. pain super bad. No doctor or clinics had appoint's. added unsweetened cranberry juice as well.
      Thursday I was in no pain, just some discomfort, of course got better, because I have a Dr appoint.
      Thank you, God, for the warning to drink lots of water. It would have been worse, if I did not head your warning to drink. I got antibiotics today, not sure which was worse the cure or sickness.
      I gave it over to the Holy Spirit using Diana's prayer she shared from John Sanford.

      "Holy Spirit, I yield this burden to you. Take it out of my soul and put it into my spirit where I can release it as intersession to you."

      Thank you, Holy Spirit! Thank you, Father! Thank you, Jesus!
      I rebuke all curses, witchcraft, or anything demonic from me, our families, our internet & computers/phones or this website and Diana Larkin and all who read this website.

      I loose all your evil curses, witchcraft, or anything demonic you have tried to put on me, our families, our internet & computers/phones, over everything that belongs to us, or this website and Diana Larkin and all who read this website and " I cast them into hell, forever".
      I bind God's love, God's peace, God's joy over me, our families, our internet & computers/phones, over everything that belongs to us or this website and Diana Larkin and all who read this website.

      "No weapon formed against us will prosper."

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog