ACTION ITEMS: Video PROPHECY: "TREMBLE BEFORE ME" November 7, 2023

ACTION ITEMS:

*Welcome the Trembling, holy, clean, and enduring fear of the Lord. Tremble before Him.

*Refuse to partner with fear and look with faith that God will make a way where there is no way.

*This is how we can comfort the Father’s heart: draw near to Him and pour out your love for Him, align your heart with His and believe He is a good, good Father, hate what He hates and love what He loves, if we are weak or afraid, it comforts His heart if we run to Him for comfort and strength, praying for and giving to each other comforts His heart, believe His promises and proclaim hope into the swirl of doubt and panic.

*Be ready to forgive those who did not believe the truth you were sharing, have your heart free of offense so that the Father can bring us into a beautiful unity.

*When we believe God, it becomes our greatest weapon of warfare. Receive those back into fellowship who rejected God’s voice with great grace and no “I told you so” speeches.

*We are to arise in covenant power and take back the land, take back our families, take back the Church for His Kingdom. Put your crown on and rule and reign with Him.

*Declare to the darkness: You may not have my nation, my family, my church! I decree these are Kingdom territories, and I take them back in the name of My Victorious King Jesus! Darkness, be exposed and come down! Lies and brainwashing be exposed and destroyed. I speak over my nation and family that we will serve the Lord and bear good fruit for the Kingdom. Put your crowns on!

*We are to arise and take a new cry of destiny that will speak life into death, light into darkness, and hope into hopelessness: LIVE AGAIN!

*We are to keep calling forth truth to replace lies and for exposures of darkness

Diana Larkin

A Watchman's Journal 

Comments

  1. As I read about what pleases The Father, I envisioned myself wrapped in His arms of Light that penetrated every cell of my body and was my “med bed” healing me from head to toe! Glorious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how exquisitely perfectly peaceful loving restful! God bless you!

      Delete
  2. We decree and declare that our Great and Almighty God is bringing overwhelming restoration where there has been desolation and deprivation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Received!✝️πŸ™πŸ»❤️. Prayers for the deceived distracted and destroyed- my 3 siblings their offspring, their extended families and friends.✝️πŸ™πŸ»❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Father we draw nearer to You, comfort one another, speak DOWN the darkness and pray for all those suffering. Amen!✝️πŸ™πŸ»❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog