November 10, 2023


AFTER JUDGMENT MY RAIN WILL COME
“A BIG MESS is being UNCOVERED in the Church and across ALL areas in your society, as I uncover GROSS SIN, CORRUPTION, IDOLATRY, and WITCHCRAFT. You cannot leave GARBAGE mixed in with GOOD FOOD, because the garbage will cause the good food to ROT. I cannot bring My GLORY to a Church that TOLERATES GROSS SIN in their leaders or only deals SUPERFICIALLY with serious allegations which they quickly COVER UP to PRESERVE their ministry or their church. They put the victims of the leader’s SIN in a PRISON of SILENCE, and they do not bring My HEALING to their FRACTURED SOULS. If My GLORY descended on such a place that TOLERATES or WINKS at sin, then DEATHS could result (Ananias and Sapphira). You are COMPLETELY BEHIND Me in My PROMISES to REMOVE CORRUPTION and EVIL from other areas of influence. Are you COMPLETELY BEHIND ME in REMOVING CORRUPTION and EVIL in My Church? There can be NO EXCEPTIONS to EXPOSURES of SIN—no matter how POWERFUL and NEEDED you think their ANOINTING is. I have HIDDEN ONES in My Body who have kept their HEARTS and their LIVES PURE before Me, and I AM able to RAISE THEM UP and to give them even GREATER ANOINTINGS than the ‘STARS’ you are trying to PROTECT. Know that AFTER MY JUDGMENT sweeps the Church CLEAN, I will send RAINS of CLEANSING and REFRESHING, and My Church will become a place that DISPLAYS My HEART, My Kingdom POWER, and My beautiful PURITY. AFTER JUDGMENT MY REIGN WILL COME.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. Wow, Boom!🔥thank you Father for your refining fire to cleanse and deal with what is in partiality calling it holy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Wow! Wow! Glory to God! - mary morvant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog