November 14, 2023

VIOLENTLY SWEPT AWAY
“My faithful REMNANT have JOINED their hearts to My heart. Their eyes have been OPENED to the DEVASTATION that CHOOSING DARKNESS brings into their nations. They see the FLOODGATES of EVIL being opened throughout the land, as people COOPERATE with the darkness through COMPROMISE, IDOLATRY, and SELFISH LIVING. These focuses DULL your spirit’s PERCEPTION and DISCERNMENT until righteousness and justice have FALLEN by the wayside. But you, My Remnant, have AWAKENED to My LOVE, My BEAUTY, and My RIGHTEOUSNESS and JUSTICE. You can CLEARLY SEE your world’s need for a RESCUE OPERATION and for FOUNDATIONS to be re-established on My Kingdom of LIGHT. The POWER of your AGREEMENT with Me is VERY GREAT. Every time you PARTNER with Me and CALL IN EXPOSURES and JUSTICE, it adds to the TSUNAMI that is building. When this TSUNAMI FLOODS your Land, it will EXPOSE and WASH AWAY CORRUPTION. Long held SEATS of POWER will be GONE in a MOMENT of time, and every PRAYER of AGREEMENT you have released will be WELL WORTH IT, as you watch darkness be VIOLENTLY SWEPT AWAY. Because evil became so ENTRENCHED, it must be REMOVED FORCEFULLY. The VIOLENCE and the SUDDENNESS will AWAKEN those still UNDER THE CLOUD of DECEPTION and DENIAL. As darkness and Light CLASH, the earth will respond by SHAKING, SPLITTING OPEN, and VIOLENT STORMS. A RUDE AWAKENING is much better than being lulled into PERMANENT SLAVERY. The areas where darkness has had SEATS of POWER will have the HARDEST SHAKINGS as the clash of war between dark and Light INTENSIFIES. I AM able to KEEP My own no matter where they are. Don’t LOSE HEART when you see things VIOLENTLY COLLAPSE because it will CLEAR the WAY for My KINGDOM to be established and My GREAT BLESSINGS to FLOW FREELY to the people of your Land.”
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Thank you Father God! I partner with you and I am in agreement! Bring on the RUDE AWAKENING! Those asleep need to see it! We are here for them to soften the blow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana for honoring the fath
      er and sharing his message.

      Delete
  2. Yes Lord!
    Thank You for Your covering.
    Let the flood gates of the Tsunami of your justice swing wide open!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! I ask that my family be safe in this time! You are mighty Father and I trust you with my life, it is yours! I pray for safety of my family, children and grandchildren! We are bracing for Your Tsunami and Shakings! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog