November 15, 2023


I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS

“I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS as much as you do! But HAPPY ENDINGS only come after your enemies are DEFEATED, the thieves CAUGHT, and the destroyers are IMPRISONED. This is what My RESCUE OPERATION is all about. I AM coming to CRUSH the darkness that is determined to STEAL your FUTURE and your HOPE and their AIM is to ENSLAVE you and to FEED off of you. I have heard your CRIES for HELP, and I have seen your WILLINGNESS to join Me in the BATTLE against the darkness. I AM ARISING as your HERO, and together we will SAVE your FUTURE and the FUTURE of your Nation. HAPPY ENDINGS only come to those who have been willing to SLAY the GIANT of SELFISHNESS in their own hearts so that they can LOVE and GIVE to others. The SELFISHNESS and GREED the darkness give themselves to only breeds GRASPING, STEALING, and even MURDERING to get what they think will make them happy. The TRUTH is that LUST is NEVER SATISFIED, and it will only create more UNHEALTHY DESIRES that inflict HARM on others. There is NO HAPPY ENDING for a SELF-FOCUSED, IDOL worshiping life…only EMPTINESS, FRUSTRATION, and ULTIMATE LOSS. HAPPY ENDINGS come to those who are willing to FIGHT for it, to SACRIFICE for it, and to LOVE others well. I want you to FIGHT by My side for this VICTORY because then you will place GREAT VALUE on the HAPPY ENDING, and you will be DILIGENT to PRESERVE what you have fought so LONG and HARD for. Stand by My side in BATTLE ARRAY and look at the coming SONRISE and the HAPPY ENDING—it’s on the horizon.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. I know that our timing is not God's timing....but all your posts sure make it sound like the change that God is bringing is eminent. But Lord, not my will, but Thy will be done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure sounds like it but better to wait for His perfect timing since He has a bigger view than we do…😇Exciting! Till than we battle🔥🌪

    ReplyDelete
  3. Armoring Up every day - Let’s Do This! Hallelujah! All Glory, Honor a and Power belongs to our King! A battle worthy fighting and winning! “For Our Children!!!” 🙏🏻🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen & Amen!🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog