November 17, 2023

I WILL BE RAISING THE FLAG

“After the CLASH between dark and Light has been decisively WON by the Light, I WILL BE RAISING THE FLAG over your Nation, and your Nation will become a TRUE representative of its colors. RED will represent My SALVATION of your Land, and the willing SACRIFICE of those who fought to keep your Nation STRONG and FREE. WHITE will represent PURITY and FOCUS on Me, as the FEAR of the LORD rests on the Land. BLUE will represent JUSTICE re-established in your Nation and TRUE BLUE LOYALTY to maintain the foundations rooted in Me. The WHITE STARS will represent My LIGHT and My GLORY SHINING over your Land, and it’s LIGHT will SHINE for Me around the world. When the darkness has been fully EXPOSED and CRUSHED, people will once again look on your FLAG with SHINING EYES, GRATEFUL HEARTS, and a DESIRE for ‘One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.’”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. What a beautiful and encouraging word! Thank you, Lord! Thank you, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brings tears upon reading…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jesus! We PRAISE your HOLY name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! This should be made into a song paired with "God Bless America"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jesus 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watch Julie Green & read your journal entries daily & it is amazing how similar your words from the Lord both are… Especially with the pledge of allegiance references this week. GOD WINS! The end!!! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the exact same thing! God is so Good and it is very exciting to see so many of the prophetic words align and converge. Thank you and bless you, Diana, for faithfully meeting with the Lord every morning and sharing what is on His heart with us and doing it always with your beautiful smile!

      Delete
    2. Ditto re Julie Green this week! Amen!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

      Delete
    3. Simpatico with Julie Green— thus confirmation! Hallelujah!

      Delete
    4. I love this! I also listen to Julie Green and read these daily. I have to share a little story. My daughter and grandchildren moved in with me about 18 months ago. and almost every night I read them a bible story from a children's bible. about 2 days before Julie's prophase about the pledge of a legions, my 8 year old granddaughter asked me as I was saying good night... "What does one nation under God mean and why do we say it?" Needless to say I was blown away to hear Julie taking about it and now reading this! God is truly at work! Thank you heavenly Father for EVERYTHING you are doing!

      Delete
  7. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful explanation of the colors of the flag it’s very encouraging and will be so wonderful to finally be free from the wicked leaders who only want to kill and destroy us. Praise Jesus the King of Kings Hallelujah πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I’ve NEVER heard our USA Flag described this way! U TIL GOD!✝️πŸ™πŸ»❤️🀍✅πŸ’™πŸ©΅

      Delete
  9. This reminds me that not too long after the 2020 stolen election, I woke up with The Battle Hymn of the Republic in my spirit. Her truth IS marching on! Thank you, Jehovah Nissi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog